GENERAL CHAT » MY BLOG OF AMAZING...THINGS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 43 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 43.
ajmole Posted: May 3rd 2010

So, this thread is about what happens in my life, without giving out personal details. I do my entry, then I do Random Food of the Day and Word of the Day. Last I do Game of the Day. :)

User of the Week Updated every Sunday
timmythesheep848

Pokémon of the Week! Also updated every Sunday
Moltres, the Flame Pokémon
20070906105211-moltres.gif

Past Pokémon of the Week
Chikorita
Totodile
Charmander
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Mew
Moltres

Song of the Week This is updated every Wednesday
Poker Face by Lady Gaga
Can't read my, can't read my/No he can't read my Poker Face

ajmole Posted: May 3rd 2010

5/3/2010
Nothing happened today. I just went to school. Then I came home and did my homework. And I posted this thread. And I now add a feature.

Random Food of the Day: Fish
Word of the Day: Blog
Game of the Day: Age of Empires II Gold Edition.

STS/W&G Review of the Day:
Today I will review the Wallace and Gromit Film, 'Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit'. This is a very interesting film. Wallace's love interest in this film was Lady Totington (or however you spell it). This film had a good plot line, I actually watched the whole thing and it had good character. There was a bad guy, a good guy and his dog and the lady they both wanted. This film gets 10 stars out of 10. It was one of the best Wallace and Gromit films yet. Good work on this Aardman!

Clay Fighter Posted: May 4th 2010

aww thanks!

ajmole Posted: May 5th 2010

Your welcome Clay Fighter!

ajmole Posted: May 21st 2010

Man, I forgot about my blog on W&G!!!
5/21/2010
It's been a normal day. I went to my friends house after school today. We were listening to the radio when Tic Tok by Ke$ha came on. We started singing along because we knew the words. In our game we said that Ke$ha was our cousin. :D

Word of the Day: Tic
Random Food of the Day: Bread
Game of the Day: Snow Drift

crackingtoast Posted: May 22nd 2010

User of the week! I'm flattered! Even if it was weeks ago.

ajmole Posted: May 22nd 2010

Oh no, your User of the Week for this week. I updated this blog last night. ;)

ajmole Posted: May 26th 2010

5/26/2010
Nothing much happened. Had a Human Growth and Development for the girls (and boys) today. We were separate, don't worry! It was.... gross. Anyways, pretty normal day. Had a short rain shower after school, but nothing too huge. :)

Word of the Day: Tock
Random Food of the Day: Cheese
Game of the Day: Tractor Beams

wghtmf Posted: May 27th 2010

kldceltic Posted: May 27th 2010

nice blog ajmole:):D;)

ajmole Posted: May 27th 2010

Just about growing up and stuff. And the things that happen to your body.... And thanks kld!

ajmole Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

6/3/2010
Nothing happened. Good day.

Word of the Day: Guy
Random Food of the Day: Toast
Game of the Day: Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures

potsy Posted: Jun 4th 2010

?

ajmole Posted: Jun 21st 2010

Thanks for the pointless message potsy.

6/21/2010
I am having the worst luck with Peggle Dual Shots for the DS. The only real thing I did today was go to Summer School and play DS and watch TV and all the normal stuff.

Word of the Day: Peggle!!!!
Random Food of the Day: Chicken
Game of the day: Peggle Duel Shots

kldceltic Posted: Jun 21st 2010

i have a ds:D

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 22nd 2010

Peggle!

ajmole Posted: Jun 22nd 2010

Just realized it's called Peggle Dual Shots, not Duel.....

Good to know kld.....

iantimothy Posted: Jun 29th 2010

Yay I am user of the week. :D

ajmole Posted: Aug 4th 2010

Your welcome.

8/4/2010
I keep forgetting what day it is. I'll start remembering once school starts on September 1st, I'm sure.
Dark day today, no rain, but no sun either. : (
I'm probably gonna play LEGO Harry Potter today, I just didn't do it yet. I had Chinese for lunch; Chicken Fried Rice, yum yum!
I started playing Super Princess Peach again last night; I got it in, like, 2007 or 2008 and I didn't even get past World 1. XD Now I'm on World 4 or 5, but I think it's 4.

Word of the Day: Princess
Random Food of the Day: Chicken Fried Rice!
Game of the Day: Super Princess Peach

ajmole Posted: Aug 10th 2010

Hey guys, wanna sign up for something cool? Then just post a comment on my blog or the 'KayLax10!' thread with your username in it! I'll tell you what it's for later. Any amount of people can join, just post a comment with your username! And this is something I can join, so I am joining.

1. ajmole
2. funkycheese7000
3. Lola1990
4. Shaun and the Ewe
5. KayLax10
6. wghtmf
7. trikaya

ajmole Posted: Aug 11th 2010

Everybody who joined the mystery thing, answer the questions below.

Do you prefer land, ocean or desert?
What is your favorite color?
Do you like to be alone, or do you like having friends with you?
Are you dependent on other people (meaning you depend on your friends for a lot of things)?
If you could take over the world, would you do it by war, or by making everybody join you?

Question thingy is over! We just need one more person, and if nobody joins in 5 minutes, I'll choose a random person from the forums. Don't worry, it won't matter if the person doesn't know about it!

Okay, random person chosen is..... MILEY05! Okay, the thing that you guys joined is an Age of Empires tournament type of thing that I'm doing. So yeah, I'll fight against your computer versions and once the first game is finished, the top 6 people go on to the next round. I figure out the top 6 by their scores and who resigned/got destroyed first. In this first round, everybody will have an ally. So just sit back and let me do my thing!

Even though the game isn't over, 2 teams have lost already! The people who are out are... funkycheese7000 and trikaya! I am sorry that you 2 aren't the ruler of a huge empire.

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 12th 2010

If miley doesnt want to participate i will!

ajmole Posted: Aug 12th 2010

It already started, and she doesn't need to know. ;)

Okay, in this current round, everybody who made it into the next round has to pick a number between 1 and 6. You may choose 1, 2, 3, 5 or 6. The four is not there because that's the number I chose.
This will decide which 2 people are ally's with each other, while the others will be alone. So pick!

...Tired of waiting. Everybody has automatic numbers I picked for them. Lola has number 1, SATE has number 6, KayLax has number 3, Miley05 has number 2 and wghtmf has number 5.

Roll the dice and... it looks like I am ally's with SATE! Weird how it chose me, don't you think? No, I did not fix the dice.

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 13th 2010

ajmole, you cant force her to do it.

ajmole Posted: Aug 13th 2010

How more can I explain that she doesn't need to know about this, and on STS she said just yesterday 'Can I join??'

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 13th 2010

yes, but if she were to participate she would need to know.

ajmole Posted: Aug 14th 2010

Well, she asked and I said yes. So now she knows. Now enough about this.

Miley05 Posted: Aug 14th 2010

I want to join the club!

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 15th 2010

no need to be snappy there ajmole. ;)

ajmole Posted: Aug 15th 2010

There is no club Miley. And you're in the AOE thing already.

Yeah, Clay Fighter, yeah. |-)

Miley05 Posted: Aug 17th 2010

What AOE?

ajmole Posted: Aug 18th 2010

Age of Empires. It's an awesome game, but I don't think you would like it. It's basically fighting people, but you have to build your village, and it's really cool. Plus it's rated T, but I don't care that I'm not T yet. :D

Miley05 Posted: Aug 18th 2010

That sounds not-me-type already! No offence.

ajmole Posted: Aug 18th 2010

Well, it doesn't matter. You don't even have to do anything, since in this game you're a computer player!

shogg Posted: Aug 19th 2010

Hi ajmole!

ajmole Posted: Aug 19th 2010

8/19/2010
Sorry for delay in blog entries. I've been busy.
Woot, huge new TV!!!! It's epic!!! So I'm going to a birthday party on Saturday, and I have no gift for my friend yet. She didn't tell me what she wanted, so I have to get her some random thing.
My brother is having a reunion with the people that he went to Japan with so they can watch the video he made of the recordings from Japan. And on the new TV in the basement too. Let's hope it goes well.
Nothing happened today really. I played Age of Empires...and that's about it.

Word of the Day: Age
Random Food of the Day: Tortilla
Game of the Day: Freddie Fish

EDIT FOR BLOG ENTRY: Upset because somebody completely copied my thread on STS. I'm very upset. :-|:'(:'(:'(

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 19th 2010

Thats Sad :'(

Miley05 Posted: Aug 20th 2010

Gulp.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.