Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » WAFFLE-BRAIN POPCORN

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
wghtmf Posted: Mar 18th 2010

Yes, it's another one of those annoying permanent animation update threads, they're taking over! When will they stop?
Umm, so things I am currently making or planning to make
☻ Wallace And Gromit - The Return of Feathers McGraw
☻ The Story of the ShaunTheSheep Forum - the Movie
☻ The unofficial series 3 of Shaun the Sheep

List of episodes curently planned in series 3 of STS
☻ Shaun plays La Cross

More to come. From your friend
Weird
Gorilla
Happily
Tosses
Marshmallows
Fruitfully

concon Posted: Mar 18th 2010

The Story of the ShaunTheSheep Forum - the Movie

Im also making that! :O:D

Great minds think alike. ;)

ajmole Posted: Mar 18th 2010

Wow, you actually made the thread named the one that you talked about on the Shaun the Sheep website and nice job. Can't wait to see them!

wghtmf Posted: Mar 19th 2010

Glad you like it. The Shaun plays La Cross episode is actually based on something I did in real life, and it also has a reference to the series 1 episode 'Mountains out of Molehills' in it.

wghtmf Posted: Mar 19th 2010

Umm but ajmole are you talking about the thread that concon made on here when you say you actually made the thread named the one that you talked about on the Shaun the Sheep website? Otherwise, what are you talking about?

ajmole Posted: Mar 19th 2010

You know, on Episode Idol when you were saying that it should be named Waffle-Brain Popcorn.

wghtmf Posted: Mar 21st 2010

Oh yeah I get it.

wghtmf Posted: Feb 14th 2013

Looks like I was a little over-ambitious.  I have made zero progress on every one of these.  Ah well, I shall make another attempt, at least at the Return of Feathers thingy.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.