Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » JANUARY'S CRACKING COMPETITION WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 2nd 2010

The 30th Creation competition and the first of 2010 has now been drawn! ! We’ve had all sorts of entries this month, from animations and models to beautiful pictures. And our winners are;

winners_january10.jpg

1st Prize – The A copy of "Grand Adventures and Glorious Inventions", a Plasticine fun kit, giant poster and a signed certificate from Nick Park

Emerald for an excellent drawing of Wallace & Piella from ‘A Matter of Loaf and Death’.

Runners Up – a giant Wallace & Gromit film poster

Catastrophe for a brilliantly made model of Gromit dressed as Piella complete with Piella-style hair and pearl necklace!

xannax with a beautiful painting of Wallace & Piella with Gromit and Fluffles in the background.

MotionMe with an animation featuring Feathers’ return using a detailed set and great developing animation skills.

Top Bun

Our Top Bun award goes to Jenny Falcke for a Curse of the Were-Rabbit Birthday Cake with an Anti-Pesto van and icing sugar figures of Wallace, Gromit and, of course some pesky rabbits!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, it wasn’t an easy decision this month...keep up the good work!
And if you didn’t make the shortlist this month, why not enter the next Creation competition to have a chance of winning some cracking prizes...

We look forward to seeing your creations!

Click here to enter now >>

Aardeej Posted: Feb 2nd 2010

Well done everyone

666joshy666 Posted: Feb 2nd 2010

Aaahh well.

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 2nd 2010

i could tell it was hard to tell! Cracking job evry1

I love Bitzer Posted: Feb 3rd 2010

Wow, great pictures! They look very good! congratulations :D

MotionMe Posted: Feb 3rd 2010

thank you everyone|-)|-)|-)

mqueen9557 Posted: Feb 3rd 2010

i tried:-| jus need better ms paint skills

MotionMe Posted: Feb 4th 2010

but everyone who tried was great :D:D:D

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 4th 2010

agreed

mqueen9557 Posted: Feb 10th 2010

i agree with all of you:)

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.