LATEST NEWS » DECEMBER'S CRACKING COMPETITION WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 7th 2010

The 29th Creation competition has now been drawn! ! We’ve had some brilliant and inventive entries this month from yummy looking cakes to a Wallace snowman! And our winners are;

winners_december09.jpg

1st Prize – The Art of Wallace & Gromit Book, ‘A Matter of Loaf and Death’ DVD and a signed certificate from Nick Park

ashworth9 with an excellent Wallace made entirely of snow! Well done, ashworth for such a brilliant and original entry!

Runners Up – ‘A Matter of Loaf and Death’ DVD

Aardeej for a beautifully drawn picture of Gromit with the perfect Christmas present for Wallace!

malley2007 with a festive collage-style creation showing Wallace & Gromit getting dressed up and ready for Christmas along with some old friends...

sootyrabbit with an excellent scene from The Wrong Trousers showing Gromit chasing Feathers McGraw with a festive Christmas tree in the centre!

Top Bun

Our winning Top Bun entry is a skilfully made Wallace & Gromit Christmas Cake showing Wallace & Gromit making a Snowman...using another of their cracking contraptions!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part this month, we have lots of brilliant festive entries so well done!

And if you didn’t make the shortlist this month, why not enter the 1st Creations competition of 2010 to win some cracking prizes!

Good luck and Happy New Year everyone!

Click here to enter now >>

Aardeej Posted: Jan 7th 2010

GREAT! - thanks - and a big well done for everyone else that took part! :D

Purple&Brown Posted: Jan 7th 2010

Well done everyone!!

I wish I could of got a prize but what can you do? :D

Siro6 Posted: Jan 7th 2010

Well Done guys!;)

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 8th 2010

i think you were very worthy of getting it P&B perhaps it was just not meant to be...
Well done evry1!!

miss walace Posted: Jan 8th 2010

sigh... I never win. i'm gonna stop trying now. i always get disappointed... :'(
i won't make anymore W&G creations.
too much effort 4 nothing :-(

Purple&Brown Posted: Jan 8th 2010

Thanks GLB, and don't think that way miss wallace, keep trying!

GLB, I think the reason is because it is not W&G related

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 8th 2010

yh could be but i still think that animations of anything (reasonable!) should be considered for prizes..

I love Bitzer Posted: Jan 9th 2010

Congratulations to all the winners and their great creations! They are all very good!
:D

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.