Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DOES ANYONE FAMOUS LIVE NEAR YOU

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 52 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
conty Posted: Jan 9th 2008

johnney depp (pirates of the caribbean)lives just up the road from me, about five mins away, so i was thinking do any of you have famous people nearby:)

conty Posted: Jan 9th 2008

wouldnt it be great to have nick park next door:O

StuartRead Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Conty, do you live in Somerset? Johnny Depp lives very close to me as well. He may have a couple of houses like most movie stars.

He's moved near me recently, within the past year, and the fact that he was buying a house in the area was obviously front page news in the local newspaper for weeks.

I've not seen him personally, but my mum works for the district council, so she and a few others have been lucky enough to speak to him on the phone. She was quite star struck when she came home and told us! :D

Josephine Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Jason Orange from Take That used to live down the road from me...and Caroline Aherne lived in the next parish...

Yeah, Conty! Wouldn't it be great if Nick P was next door! Imagine having him round for tea and a game of "Fleeced" ... and comparing your models/animated films... :D

Josephine Posted: Jan 9th 2008

...And Johnny Depp is something else, isn't he?? :)|-) He's been great in every film I've seen him in!

animationking Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Yes Steven Gerrard

cinders1 Posted: Jan 10th 2008

nicolas cage lives near me, not that ive seen him yet, and jane seymour but ive seen her loads, shes very tiny and still very attractive for her age:O

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 10th 2008

OMG! Conty lives near Johnny depp and Cinders1 lives beside Nick Cage! That's not fair! I live beside a reporter on TV! D'oh!:'(

conty Posted: Jan 10th 2008

yes i do live in bath north east somerset, so we must live in the same place, id rather have nick park as a neighbour though!!! ;)

I would too. D'oh!:D

claymo Posted: Jan 10th 2008

conty you live near j depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O:O

I couldn't believe it either!:D

conty Posted: Jan 10th 2008

mark, we had a news reader live in our village, and he took my drawing and put it on the tv as a weather picture, when i was about 5, so i guess it comes in handy sometimes!!;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 11th 2008

cool, i agree with conty, i would love the georgous nick park next door, but i guess id always be running out of sugar;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Wow, Conty great achievement! Say, you know that drawing I did, it's been shown to my school on Tuesday as a single Pupil achievement! Yipee!

conty Posted: Jan 11th 2008

great news well done mark, it spurs you on to do even better and acheive more:D

Thanks, Conty!;)

animationking Posted: Jan 11th 2008

I Live Near Steven Gerrard

Wasnt jane seymour henry the eights wife In the tudor Times

Really?;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Yep - but there is an actress called Jane Seymour but that is her stage name... not to be confused with Henry VIII's missus.

Who's that?:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 11th 2008

...Henry VIII was the sort of geezer who like to chop and change...

Exaclty josephine CHOP

Cool:)

Lol

He was the king of england

leopard Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Lucky yous I've only got my childhood friend and a very nice old lady.:)by the way anyone going to the Irn Bru Carnival:O

leopard Posted: Jan 11th 2008

You know Henry Vlll killed his wives.:'(By the way gotta go now

You're going to the Irn Bru Carnival, are you my good best friend! Well, enjoy yourself. I'll phone you tomorrow if I can and ask how it was.:D

whats the festival about

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

I would like to ask that too. It's just something like with rides and stuff. My sister's going today! I hope she enjoys it!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

Wow! Time really flies, eh! This was on page 5!!!:O

Hazzahoo Posted: May 9th 2012

i dont live near anyone famouse yea it would be amazing if nick park lived next door

harryboy8080 Posted: May 9th 2012

That was an extremely uncalled for bump. I'm talking 4 years there.

samuelhayward Posted: May 10th 2012

I don't live near anyone famous but I once had afternoon tea in the same cafe as Hugh Dennis (outnumbered), I've also been inches away from Tim Wonnacot (bargain hunt)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: May 10th 2012

john bentley from the gadget show lives about 5 houses away from me

Gromits little bro Posted: May 10th 2012

Despite this radical bump which is insanely random, this is quite an interesting thread.
I live neart Michael Owen, and I lived near the late Gary Speed until he died late last year... or was it this year? I can't remember.. anyway, also my grandma (R.I.P.) used to know someone from Corrie (a british soap opera).
ALMOST met Hugh Laurie last year, but we didnt get close enough to see him. Love him though, love House etc... I'm waffling, bye.

iantimothy Posted: May 10th 2012

Where did we dig this thread up from?

But anyway, Tom Cruise lived here for a while, he actually went to my school.
Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss from Hunger Games) is from louisville and lived(s) in a neighborhood just a few miles from here.
Colonel Sanders (founder of KFC) lived in Louisville and is buried just a few miles away.
Mohmamad Ali (famous boxer) lives in Louisville.

And of course we Kentuckians can be proud to claim Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Diane Sawyer, and Thomas Edison lived here for a while too. 

puppylove Posted: May 15th 2012

LIERS! I DONT BELIVE U GUYS ONE BIT!!!

Gromits little bro Posted: May 16th 2012

Why? Why would we make this up?

Ursrut Posted: May 16th 2012

Well just to add to the spirit of things- I live near ( near being a relative term, meaning pretty near, but not in the same street, and maybe a few miles down the road) Jenson Button, Anthony Head and with the amount of times my sister has served Russel Howard I'm pretty sure he lives near by too. Also just a few more miles from me Johnny Depp. 

cheesehead302 Posted: May 26th 2012

I lin=ve close to a grumpy old dude who called the law on us for riding a four wheeler down the road.

EmmyRed18 Posted: May 29th 2012

I live in a very small town, and the guy who writes the "Dennis the Menace" cartoons lives not too many streets away from mine.

harryboy8080 Posted: May 30th 2012

Actually, Ian, puppylove's favorite actor, Josh Hutcherson, was born in Union, Kentucky.

iantimothy Posted: May 30th 2012

eh... Union, Ky, might as well be in Ohio. It is more of a suburb of Cinnicinatti than it is a city in Kentucky. 

But we do have quite a few famous people from kentucky.  

puppylove Posted: May 30th 2012

O.o. u GOOGLED him!!! and its true! he was born in kentucky!

lovetottie Posted: Jun 1st 2012

I met designer Vivienne Westwood

Fossa_juliette Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

i live quite near mr beans house ive gone past lots of time :)

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jul 3rd 2012

u mean rowan atkinson

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.