Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » SOUND EFFECTS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
campanologist Posted: Jan 9th 2008

does anyone know how they made the noise of feathers mcgraw going into the bottle at the end of the chase in 'wrong trousers'? it's just perfect - one of those little details that make w+g so good.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Hmm interesting question! I know they use foley artists (people who add in the sound effects after filming has finished) but I'm not sure what object they used! Perhaps a cork being pulled out of a bottle..... :)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

I know. It's sooo good! Katie, maybe you could find out!:D

Seb Moderator Posted: Jan 12th 2008

I think the cork is correct, sounds just like it. Sound effects are so great in Aardman films, to think that people just sit there and make them all! Such a great job!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

I agree, Seb!;)

Secretagent Posted: Jan 27th 2008

You mean that SCHHLLLOOOOMMMP Noise? You know,that could be a little experiment you could do to figure out what might be making the sound,perhaps air being released from some sort of presuruized chamber or something. Sounds to me like some sort of suction.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Hello Cybergurl:-|

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 22nd 2008

on the subject of sounds,anyone notice the buttons on the bun-vac in cotwr make the same sounds as those on the rocket in agdo

jills Posted: Dec 22nd 2008

I hadn't notice that, crackingtoast, but I just love the rocket sound effects- they're perfect.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.