Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WHO THINKS "FLUSHED AWAY" WAS AWESOME!!!!????

Oldest
Previous
1 23
There are 116 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
springwizard Posted: Sep 22nd 2007

Okay,so maybee it's only a rumor that there will be a sequel to Flushed Away,but I bet that if enough of us convince the Aardman staff to actualy MAKE a sequel to Flushed Away,then,the rumor will become a reality. So I thought that since the Aardman staff is monitoring theese boards all the time,they are sure to see this one. I therefore propose that everyone who actualy LIKED Flushed Away to post here why they think there SHOULD be a sequel apart from the fact that the first one was a flop. Maybee,if Aardman staff members get enough encouragement from fans,the so-called "Rumor" will finaly be a reality. WHO'S WITH ME ON THIS!!!????Say "AYE!"

anti-pesto Posted: Sep 22nd 2007

yer and because of that film dreamworks and aardman split up perhaps you regret saying it woz gd because it complitely spoilt the charm of

springwizard Posted: Sep 22nd 2007
0:)

Aaaawwww! I actualy LIKED the film. It TOTALY rocked. Especialy that cute little song that Roddy sang to Rita when she left him behind on that rubber duck. That was sooooo keee-ewwwwt!

BritishHobo Posted: Oct 3rd 2007

How did it spoil the charm of Wallace and Gromit? They weren't in it.

Mr Hyde Posted: Oct 4th 2007

i thought it was good but can never beet the dynamic duo

connor gorman Posted: Oct 5th 2007

i thought is was brillinat really funny

Hutch Posted: Oct 7th 2007

it was good,but doesnt beat wallace and gromit.

connor gorman Posted: Oct 7th 2007

all aardman films are good

smigreth Posted: Oct 9th 2007

it was great!

Mcbennybob Posted: Oct 11th 2007

It was allright!! I thought it was a bit niffy that they used CGI. I suppose the small tv on the plane I saw it on had something to do with it.Good Concept though!!

wandgfan21 Posted: Oct 14th 2007

it was brilliant :D

springwizard Posted: Oct 31st 2007

Well,at least SOMEONE agrees with me. Pitty that it didn't sell out as well as it might have. I was kinda sorta hoping for a sequel. I even made up some children for Roddy and Rita. Twelve of them have names that all start with "R" (eg.Rachel,Ruby,Randy,ect) but their Pride and Joy is Rebecca Oliva St. James,aka,"Becky The Brain",who has an IQ That's WAAAAAYYYYY beyond her age (or species,for that matter.)

The Big Cheese Posted: Nov 1st 2007

I liked how they had Wallace and Gromit cameos e.g. Roddy is looking through clothes and he tosses Wallace's vest and a Gromit bobble-head (I think. I also think I saw an Alex plushie from Madagascar.

springwizard Posted: Nov 7th 2007

Yeah! And I think he had an "Elvis Prestley" style jumpsuit as well. Remember he wore that when he took the Barbie doll on a "date"? Do You know if Sid's Bellybutton is an innnie or an outie? Where'd the name "Jammy dodger" come from anyway? Does anyone know that?

J-Snake Posted: Nov 8th 2007

I thought Flushed Away was really stupid!

springwizard Posted: Nov 12th 2007

Does any one know if Sid's Bellybutton's an innie or an outie? I've been wondering that all my life,and I still don't know.

dan123 Posted: Nov 13th 2007

I haven't seen it yet

plasjas Posted: Nov 13th 2007

i think that F.A had some good scenes however the charm of aardman claymation was lost because of cgi

concon Posted: Nov 18th 2007

it rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jodyblue1 Posted: Nov 20th 2007

it was great but it would be better with clay animation

springwizard Posted: Nov 21st 2007

Well,at least SOMEONE agrees with me. Thanks concon.:O

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 8th 2007

Are you kidding me? Flushed Away was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! It didn't beat Curse of the Were-rabbit but it was amazing. All the time, I couldn't believe I was watching something that was CG! I thought it was Plasticine. But, yes, DreamWorks and Aardman did split up because of it but I think that's good! I think Aardman will get along better with Sony Pictures!

springwizard Posted: Dec 12th 2007

That's great Mark. Say,do you know is Sid's Belly Button is an innie or an outtie? I've been wondering that for YEARS and I STILL don't know.*xmas_pressie_green*

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 15th 2007

Well, I don't really know myself. I think it's an innie, but I don't know.

springwizard Posted: Dec 17th 2007

Makes scence,since outties aren't that common. More folks have innies that outties,but then,who am I to say. Yours could be an outtie,right?

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 19th 2007

Possibly.

springwizard Posted: Dec 19th 2007

Why would sid's Belly button hand out of his jeans anyway? Is it a "Beer Belly" from the Pub?

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 20th 2007

Maybe because his stomach is so big that his trousers are too small!;)

springwizard Posted: Dec 21st 2007

That's a good theory. Say.do you know if Roddy has a Belly Button too? Though I never saw it. Sid's belly actualy looks kindly cuddly. Like Shrek,only cuter,I can't STAND Shrek!

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

Yeah, I know same. Shrek is sooooooo fat! I think Roddy should have a belly button. I'm sure, it's just because of that ANNOYING tuxedo he wears. Yeah, Sid's belly looks cuddly!;)

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

shrek is good though

springwizard Posted: Dec 24th 2007

Sid Looks soo cuddly You just wanna squeeze him,know what I mean? He's just like a in a rodent's clothing. Is a shame that no plushies were made of him,'cuz he'd be so great for cuddling. They could have made a plushie of him that BUUUUURRRRRRPPPPS when you squeeze his belly!|-)

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Yeah. Heehehe! Shrek is good, though. Yes.:)

Sid Meyer Posted: Dec 30th 2007

I liked it when the slugs sang "poor poor ol' Roddy "flushed down his on potty" and uh Sombody tell me why he (or she) is asking this?

Bitzer the dog Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Dear Springwizard,

There is a rumour going round that there could be a sequel called Trashed Away but it is only a rumour but I quite liked Flushed Away so I wouldn't mind a sequel

BTD

springwizard Posted: Dec 31st 2007

OMG! REALY! Well,I can only hope that the rumour is true. Because maybee the sequel will rake in (hopefully)more dough (money,that is) than the original "Flushed Away". Who knows,maybee THEN there would be a market for the plushie that I mentioned in the above post. I hope the Aarman staf is reading this,because that would be AWESOME!

springwizard Posted: Jan 1st 2008

Where IS everyone. Have you been boozing new year's eve?

springwizard Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Not to be RUDE or anything,but,no one seems to have written on this board for at least 24 hrs. Is something wrong?

animationking Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

I Thought Flushed Away Was Good But Wished It Was Clay

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

it wasn't that good at all. If they were to make a sequal the storyline would be????? Sequals are neve as good anyway High School Musical 2 was evn worse than the first one if thats posible.

Please delete what Gromit's little bro said. This board is only for those who actualy LIKED Flushed Away and would like to se a sequel. I figured that if enough people got together and made a pettion to have a sequel to Flushed Away,then maybe the so called "rumor" will actauly be a reality.

Oh,and by the way,J Snake and Anti-Pesto said some nasty things about Flushed Away too. Remember,this board is just for those who LOVE Flushed Away and would like to see a sequel. Not those who want to downgrade it. I'm trying to get a pettion here.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 4th 2008

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion, they were just giving an explanation why they didn't like it! Personally, I thought it was great :D

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 4th 2008

if you entitle a thread with 'who thinks' then surely u are allowed opinions on that thread??

springwizard Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Well,of course,YOU thought it was great Katie,you were probably INVOLVED in the making of it so natualy YOU would like it. I was just seeking out other people's oppinons so that the sequel you are thinking about might become a reality if enough fans agreed.

springwizard Posted: Jan 8th 2008

Anyone else want to make a comment so that there "Might" be a sequel to Flushed away?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Me! Sorry for my absance I have spent a lot of time on the General Chat, why don't you? I REALLY want a sequel! I LOVE Flushed Away! It's brilliant!:D

springwizard Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Okay,that's one vote from Mark the Shark. Anyone else like to see a Sequel to Flushed Away,say aye???? I'm trying to get votes here.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Come on people! Roll in!:D

springwizard Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Well,I might have called you a brat,Mark,but you got the right idea,we need as many votes as we can in order to make a sequel to Flushed Away possible. After all,members of the the staf that made Flushed away are,in fact,monitoring theese boards,so I figured if there were enough votes,and the staff read this,maybee,just maybee,the rumor will be a reality.Who's with me on this?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.