Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » NOVEMBER'S CRACKING COMPETITION WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 9th 2009

The 28th Creation competition winners have now been chosen! We were spoilt for choice yet again this month and with so many good entries we had a very long shortlist! And our winners are;

winners_november09.jpg

1st Prize – A Wallace & Gromit DVD Box Set and a signed certificate from Nick Park

barby&alexwith a beautifully made scene from Curse of the Were-Rabbit including a vegetable garden and a were-rabbit Wallace!

Runners Up – Wallace & Gromit DVD Box Set

Laurenllama with their brilliant Curse of the Were-Rabbit inspired ‘Bait Rabbit’, used by Wallace & Gromit to lure in the Were-Rabbit.

Supersonic84 with a beautiful 20 years picture showing Wallace & Gromit making plans to visit the moon for more cheese.

malley2007 with an original and funny Nativity Scene featuring lots of Aardman characters including the techno trousers, Timmy and baby hutch!

Top Bun
Our winning Top Bun entry is a yummy looking Gromit Cake sent in from 1908, complete with chocolate ears and nose!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part this month. Yet again, the standard of entries has been really high so well done and keep up the good work!

And if you didn’t make the shortlist this month, why not have another go to have a chance of winning ‘The Art of Wallace & Gromit’ book and ‘A Matter of Loaf and Death’ on DVD.
Click here to enter now >>

Good luck everyone!

barby&alex Posted: Dec 9th 2009

unbelievable!
I am so happy!
0:)

Aardeej Posted: Dec 9th 2009

Well Done Everyone:D

Siro6 Posted: Dec 9th 2009

Well done guys...:)

kldceltic Posted: Dec 9th 2009

well done :D:) me not winned:-(:'(

Gromits little bro Posted: Dec 9th 2009

congratulations

kld did you even enter?

1908 Posted: Dec 9th 2009

yipeeeeeeee iv won;)

Purple&Brown Posted: Dec 9th 2009

Congrats all winners!

Gromit lad Posted: Dec 9th 2009

Congradulations! Im adding that to my christmas list, Wallace and gromits Dvd collection.

mrmean Posted: Dec 10th 2009

But it's not fair! these entries were posted long after November and they still count for that month? some people posted in November for a NOVEMBER competition and people who enter their entries late still get spots for it? I don't like this. it's not fair for others who did creations for november... :-(

Siro6 Posted: Dec 10th 2009

good point mrmean:-(

tiptopgolfy Posted: Dec 10th 2009

well done everyone

concon Posted: Dec 11th 2009

Well done everybody ! (:

kldceltic Posted: Dec 11th 2009

yeah i did

mrmean Posted: Dec 15th 2009

it's so hard to win now... and some people are better at art then others...which makes it difficult to win for people who try hard but are not good at art... :-(

kldceltic Posted: Dec 15th 2009

oh come on i want to win:)

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.