Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » FUNNY CUSTOMERS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
concon Posted: Jan 8th 2008

i think that wendoline,feathers and the cooker should be customers in the bakers because that would be LOL funny.:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 8th 2008

Yep! THE OLD CHARACTERS RETURN!!!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 9th 2008

The Cooker could help poor old with the all-day breakfast barms (barms - soft bread buns similar to North Eastern English stotties) - could pay The Cooker by inserting coins in his slot...then Top Bun would definitely be cooking on gas ;) !!!!!!!!

would order a speciality cake...in the shape of balls of wool and as for ... a fish finger butty with a Penguin biscuit for afters, washed down with a nice cup of tea (as opposed to an 'orrible one) ...>:-)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 10th 2008

You always have something hillarious up your sleeve, Josephine!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Mark the Shark - it was just another daydream ripe for sharing ;) .

Whenever I'm out, I pass by at least two bread shops near where I live... looking through the windows, I started thinking about past W&G characters queueing up at the counter - and that was it!

Quartermain would order a crusty ciabatta stuffed with rocket and Parma Ham (he has to be posh, hasn't he?) and the assistant would shout: "Sorry, luv, there's none left! The rocket sandwiches seem to fly off the shelf!" and he'll turn on his heel and strut out the door muttering to himself; Philip (his dog) takes a bite out of the Tiger Bread on display which starts roaring at him - Philip wimpers then scarpers off with his tail between his back paws!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Poor Victor! hehehe! Your daydream ripes are amazing!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Believe it, Mark the Shark! It's amazing I get anything done but my ripe daydreams help liven up a dull day but I am careful that they don't detract from anything important.

Yes, indeed, poor Victor! Surely, there must have been space for more rocket sandwiches???!!!!

I wonder if Quartermaine had to make do with something else in the end...like a Welsh Rarebit!??!!???

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

Maybe. A Welsh Rarebit?! That would be funny!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 15th 2008

A yummy Welsh Rarebit (rabbit)... Yum! Yum! Great with gunpowder residue from that antique shotgun !Perhaps the Garlic Daleks would buy some ... Garlic Bread (it's the future! I've tasted it...in the TARDIS!!!)...

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Hehehe! You got the Garlic Daleks from my story forum, didn't you? Or is that just me?

Josephine Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Yes, indeed, Mark the Shark! Guilty as charged >:-) ! I couldn't resist!

It was soooo funny!

But how can we "exterminate" the whiff?

conty Posted: Jan 16th 2008

i think they ought to be given some of josephines mintballs, that should cure the whiff;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 16th 2008

Top of the class, conty! Top of the class!!!!!:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

No need to be guilty, Josephine. Cleared of all charges!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 19th 2008

I thank you, Mark the Shark, kind sir! I don't have to leave under a blanket, then? Just a sock hat?!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 20th 2008

You should be fine!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 20th 2008

Grand!

Josephine Posted: Jan 20th 2008

Oh, yes! Funny customers...p'raps could pop into Top Bun for some ... CARROT CAKE!!!

From Top Bunny to Top Bun...eeehhh!!

How about uttering those immortal bread shop words: WOULD YOU LIKE IT SLICED????

Piella's crusty bloomers going through the slicing machine...nope, put that mental image out of your mind immediately!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Carrot cake!!!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Yep! Carrot cake!! YUM!!

Josephine Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Rocky and Ginger from Chicken Run could order some ... Egg Custards!

That would be egg-citing!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Hehehe! ;)

squigly Posted: Feb 10th 2008

Egg-stremely egg-citing. I'm just egg-static1|-)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.