Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » FLEECED BOARD GAME

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
wendywearswool Posted: Nov 27th 2009

Talk about cracking fun!! I'm just happy I was able to get one as some websites have seemed to be sold out. I wonder if production has ended for this item as it would be a true shame as this game is Soooo much family fun, it's even managed to temporarily replace MahJong night for us. I did feel the need to create one rule of my own for the more germ-phobic players who had issue with using the herding whistles (roll eyes), for those who don't want to use a whistle we let them bleat like a 3X instead to grab the sheeps attention for herding, otherwise same game rules apply.

I give this game a VERY hearty thumbs up & my only wish is that it was more mass produced for USA fans over here in the states!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.