Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » GRAND ADVENTURES GAME COMING SOON TO XBOX AND COLLECTOR'S DVD

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 29th 2009

Telltalte Celebrates Wallace & Gromit's 20th Anniversary with an Episodic Gaming Extravaganza!

release_pic.jpg

Episodes to Launch on Xbox
To tie in with Wallace & Gromit’s 20th anniversary, Telltale are launching all of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures episodes on Xbox LIVE® Arcade on Wednesday, November 4th.

Xbox 360-exclusive series features include achievements, HD graphic support, and a custom control scheme adapted specifically for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Foreign language subtitles will also be available for these episodes in German, French, Italian, and Spanish. Each episode sells for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace.

New Collector's DVD
Telltale will also begin taking orders from November 4th at www.telltalegames.com for the Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures full season DVD. In addition to all four fun-filled episodes, the DVD will include exclusive image galleries, a “making of” video, and Aardman Animations’ hilarious Cracking Contraption shorts, which profile some of Wallace’s more eccentric inventions.

Help Raise Money for Charity!
In honor of the claymation duo’s impressive milestone, Telltale is partnering with the Wallace & Gromit Children’s Foundation in the UK and Penny Arcade’s Child’s Play charity in North America to make a donation in selected regions for every purchase of the full PC season of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures November 4-8.

For more information on Wallace & Gromit please visit www.telltalegames.com/wallaceandgromit.

Stay tuned for more exciting information coming on November 3rd!

Purple&Brown Posted: Oct 29th 2009

Thats great news!

crackingtoast Posted: Oct 31st 2009

is the dvd the seperate episodes of the game edited into shorts? if so,i'd like to get that!

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 1st 2009

Hurr A

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 2nd 2009

crackingtoast - the DVD doesn't contain films from the games, it's more so you can have a "real-life" copy of the games on disc to keep at home, but it also includes all 10 Cracking Contraptions short films and a "making of" film for you to watch. Hope that helps!

crackingtoast Posted: Nov 2nd 2009

oh right. so it's all the the games in there,not downloaded from the xbox. i see. well,i'll probably buy it.

james19708 Posted: Nov 4th 2009

will the Collecters DVD be out for a limited time and only be available on telltale games or will we be able to buy it on play.com or in shops. because i want it but i dont want to order it from telltale games

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.