LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT FOR CHILDREN IN NEED

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 23rd 2009

Wallace & Gromit are starring in a new Children in Need advert for the upcoming 2009 appeal.

childreninneed.jpg The advert shows them preparing for another harebrained scheme, this time to raise money for Children in Need. “Don’t worry, it’s for Children in Need”, encourages Wallace as a terrified looking Gromit puts on his crash helmet and the pair take off on a motor bike to perform a death-defying stunt.

Watch out for the advert, showing on television now. Click here if you want to see the ad now on the Children in need website. To read more about the advert, visit the Guardian website.

jordan Posted: Oct 23rd 2009

very cool, advert shame about the video quality online

Clay Fighter Posted: Oct 24th 2009

That is an awesome ad!
But i think its gromit in need!!!;)

GromitxFluffles Posted: Oct 24th 2009

LOL!!!

I first saw this advert on the TV not too long ago. My dad was in the living, watching the telly and I was on my way to the bathroom to get ready for bed, then I heard the famous Wallace and Gromit theme tune playing on the telly and I immediately rushed into the living room to see it. XD

One of the most awesome ads I've ever seen in my life! :D

Please upload it to your aardmancommercials YouTube account!

101Gromit Posted: Oct 27th 2009

Thats really,funny I like the part where he crashes!

Gromit lad Posted: Oct 28th 2009

Haha. Cool!

lad

skalouis Posted: Oct 29th 2009

i love it it relly funny

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Oct 29th 2009

Brilliantly done - and how lovely to see the old motorbike and sidecar back!

... and they listen to Wake Up To Wogan on BBC Radio 2 >:-)

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.