Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » ANIMATED ADVENTURES MOVES TO NORTHUMBERLAND!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Wallace and Gromit’s “Animated Adventures” exhibit is set to open at the Woodhorn Gallery near Ashington from January 26th until May 26th 2008

Running from the end of January through until May, Animated Adventures promises a behind-the-scenes insight into the magic of animation when it starts its four-month run in Woodhorn's revamped workshop building, which was once used by the former colliery's joiners and blacksmiths.

Seven sets from Aardman's Oscar-winning Wallace and Gromit The Curse of the Were-rabbit film will be showcased at the exhibition, which will take visitors on an incredible journey through the wonderful world of animation.

The Woodhorn exhibition will graphically open up the full animation adventure from storyboards to post production, illustrating how top animators create their on-screen characters and then use an amazing mix of technology and plasticine models, to weave their stories.

Many of the industry's secrets will be laid bare through a fun and engaging combination of hands-on exhibits, mini documentaries, sets and models, guaranteed to get visitors truly animated!

Animated Adventures opens at Woodhorn on Saturday, January 26th, and runs until May 26th 2008.

For more information about the exhibit, opening times and admission fees please visit: http://www.experiencewoodhorn.com/

Animated Adventures Tour Dates for 2008 - more details will be released nearer the event:

Leicester Art Gallery 7 June 2008 - 12 October 2008
The Palace, Kilmarnock - 24 October 2008 - 25 January 2009

Harry Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Hi Katie,

Thanks For The News, Me And My Dad Will Be Going There.

Harry

jordan Posted: Jan 4th 2008

woo im going again!!!!!

jordan Posted: Jan 4th 2008

is there any new addtions? since jan 06 when i last saw it

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Woopee! Thanks Katie!;)

Wallace&Grommit Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Is that in america?

Wallace&Grommit Posted: Jan 5th 2008
:)

:gromit;)3::fea:Dthers:gro:-|mit1::::Opreston:wa:-(llace:'(2:2::hut:-Xch:::w8)allace1:p0:)resto:s>:-)ha:walla:-(|)ce4:un:n3::wend|-)oline:

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 5th 2008

does anyone no if you can change the name of a creation once you hav uploaded it

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Wallace&Grommit, how did you get that picture of the Simpsons Movie. I would like that for mine!;)

Sid Meyer Posted: Jan 5th 2008

HEY! I agree with mark the shark!! I've got the dvd alreti.

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Hey does any one know where i can find the schedule for the Wallace and gromit Exhibition??:-|

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

I've got the DVD of Simpsons Movie. It's the most hysterical thing since Wallace and Gromit Curse of the Were-rabbit.:)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Hiya i went and saw it at the cinemers it is good but i think The simpson is more of a tv program than a movie. I still think it was great espessially with the Motorbike bit at the end;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 6th 2008

I saw it in Cinemas too. It's amazing! Yeah, the Motorbike bit at the end is my favourite bit too!;)

goatmaster99 Posted: Jan 8th 2008

i got on dvd 2

by the way can i ave times and where the wallace and gromit museam is

ty dudes i iou 1

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 13th 2008

What did you say about the by the way thing. I didn't really catch it.

Anders C Posted: Mar 26th 2008

And I've just read that the exhibition will be in Leicester at New Walk Museum & Art Gallery, all over the summer holidays [7 June to 12 October 2008]. Can't wait to see it :D

kieran Posted: Mar 27th 2008

i will be going there then.

cool chris Posted: Apr 6th 2008

i missted it in &s home

jordan Posted: Apr 6th 2008

ive just got back from there 2nd time ive seen the exhibition & i got fleeced board game too!!!!

Modelmaker93 Posted: May 2nd 2008

Hi when is the meuseum going to be

jordan Posted: May 2nd 2008

i took 268 pictures

Modelmaker93 Posted: May 3rd 2008

can u post some on here please

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.