Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH - OUT ON DVD IN THE US NOW!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 21 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 21.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 23rd 2009

Wallace and Gromit's eagerly awaited A Matter of Loaf and Death is out now in the US!
wandg-3dvds.jpg
In their latest adventure Wallace and Gromit have started a bread baking business in West Wallaby Street, called Top Bun, complete with robotic kneading arms and a mill. Although business is booming Gromit is suspicious of the news that a dozen bakers have gone missing in the last year... Meanwhile, Wallace falls for bread-industry icon Piella Bakewell and is unaware of the danger he is in, as the murder mystery quickly becomes...A Matter of Loaf and Death!

Or...Get A Matter of Loaf and Death as part of Wallace & Gromit: The Complete Collection DVD

Wallace and Gromit are back and this time you can join them on all four Oscar winning adventures on their new DVD! Set off with the chaotic twosome on a dizzying trip to the moon in search of cheese, in A Grand Day Out. Watch as a suspicious penguin moves into West Wallaby Street and tries to outsmart the pair in The Wrong Trousers. Join the duo as they accidently get wrapped up in a sheep-rustling scam in A Close Shave. Finally, see the chaos rise as Wallace and Gromit start a bread baking business which quickly becomes...A Matter of Loaf and Death!

Click here to buy A Matter of Loaf and Death

Click here to buy Wallace & Gromit: The Complete Collection DVD Box Set

Click here to buy Wallace & Gromit: The Complete Collection Blu-Ray Box Set

ilkka Posted: Sep 24th 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!;)

ilkka Posted: Sep 24th 2009

tis is very good!!;)

skalouis Posted: Sep 24th 2009

cool i am going to get it now!

Vidpal Posted: Sep 24th 2009

is Loaf and death going to be put in a storybook form like Grand day out, Wrong trousers etc.?

Lucky Ducky 13 Posted: Sep 26th 2009

"Wallace and Gromit are back and this time you can join them on all four Oscar winning adventures on their new DVD!"

But "A Grand Day Out" didn't win the Oscar that year, "Creature Comforts" did. "A Grand Day Out" was only nominated.
?????

Fish Posted: Sep 27th 2009

I just got my AMOLAD DVD! I preordered it months ago. YAY!!!:)

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 28th 2009

hey fish how did you make that moveing avatar

cavor Posted: Sep 28th 2009

Hope you enjoy it Fish;)

Fish Posted: Sep 29th 2009

I LOVE it, cavor!!!:D Definitely worth waiting for!

cavor Posted: Sep 30th 2009

Pleased to hear that Fish:D

ayarosv Posted: Oct 2nd 2009

W & G are great crowd pleasers! I can't wait for mine!

ryster102 Posted: Oct 8th 2009

I'm gonna get it this weekend!!!

Gromit lad Posted: Oct 11th 2009

Bought it yesterday! I was checking up day after day in Target Super center.....
It took about three weeks..............or more.........|-)

lad

W&GRule Posted: Oct 15th 2009

I've all ready got it!

qwackers Posted: Oct 15th 2009

I just got mine!! I am looking for Shaun in my shops!
8)

xellda Posted: Oct 23rd 2009

Are there any plans to release A Matter of Loaf and Death in a widescreen version (besides the blu-ray)? It is rather annoying to only have a fullscreen version available, when it was made in widescreen.

BlooChicken Posted: Oct 25th 2009

I gots to get this!

Special K Posted: Oct 25th 2009

I've been waiting impatiently for Netflix to send me A Matter of Loaf and Death. It's been very popular with Netflix subscribers.

I just got it and have mixed feelings. First, it's much better than most drek out there. But you need to know that this is another SHORT, not full length feature like Were Rabbit.

I'm a huge W&G fan, but disappointed by the newest film. Although enjoyable, this shorts seems to be missing some of the magic from W&G's previous shorts and Were Rabbit. Would have loved to see more of the bread contraptions, more bread-related puns, and Wallace's characteristic "cheese" moments (hand movements and all).

I plan to watch it again with the commentary. And, now that I know that it's a short, maybe I'll see the magic watching it with the commentary or on an additional "straight" viewing. I do want to love this film as I love W&G's other works.

Vidpal Posted: Oct 30th 2009

i loved it despite what others think

kldceltic Posted: May 6th 2010

haha i glad you sayed that kirsten w i have the complete collection dvd:)

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.