Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » PROJECT ZOO

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
death Posted: Dec 31st 2007

stuck on larva levil need help email me at p.l.u.c.k@hotmail.co.uk

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

Death, to let you know, I WAS STUCK ON PROJECT ZOO FOR AGES!!! But luckily my friend got it just recently and he was AN EXPERT, man! He was an expert! He got me through it in a minute! Now, for the lava level, I did that by myself. Basically just avoid all the things in the air and just do whatever the hell it takes to stay in the air and don't plunge to your doom in the lava. If you need anymore help, just say. I'll be there. I'm always around!;)

goatmaster99 Posted: Jan 5th 2008

wat r u tallking about
:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Loving the picture!;) And your avetar! For a moment I thought you were Jordan! Are you new? We are talking about Project Zoo, which is a video game released by Aardman and BAM, that involves Wallace and Gromit fighting Feathers McGraw who has taken over a zoo.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.