Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY MOVIE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
LufseN Posted: Sep 18th 2009

Hi everyone! I'm working on a movie, but i'm not quite done :P anyway here is a trailer :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsQin1ugI-E

what do you think about my upcoming movie? :) pros and cons?

Cameronl Posted: Sep 18th 2009

Great Animation, Great Models Brilliant!!!

LufseN Posted: Sep 19th 2009

thanks cameronl, but I kinda hate making models XD but I love animating :) I wish I had someone who could make the models and the sets so I don't need to do that my self XD

Purple&Brown Posted: Sep 19th 2009

Amazing! Great trailer, I cant wait for the film!

I'm kind of the opposite, I enjoy making the models and sets more than animating! |-)

Cameronl Posted: Sep 19th 2009

Pueple&Brown - Same here!

LufseN Posted: Sep 19th 2009

hehe well I guess it's kinda okey to make models. but I mean it's absolutely nothing compared to animation :D and because I love animating, I need something to animate aswell :)

hehe but it sure would be a lot easier if someone who lived nearby could help me out :) now I'm doing everything myself. I'm gonna ask my dad if he can make a good theme song, but I do the sets, models, animating, the voices and editing :D
and now when school started after the summer break I nearly don't have any time at all for the movie :(

Purple&Brown Posted: Sep 20th 2009

Same with me, I'm on a really tight schedule, good luck on the film though!

animator123 Posted: Sep 21st 2009

try posting something on Craigslist.com for some gigs you need done.

LufseN Posted: Sep 21st 2009

animator123, I have no idea what that is??? hehe what am I suppose to do there? :)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.