Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » HAVE A 'GRAND DAY OUT' WITH ROBERT HARROP DESIGNS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 4th 2009

Robert Harrop Designs invite you to join them for a 'Grand Day Out' at their new premises in Jackfield, Ironbridge Gorge, on the 26th and 27th of September!

As well as coinciding with the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Festival, entertainment includes workshops with an Aardman model maker, the chance to see real props from the films, tours of the studio and a live brass band. You will also have the opportunity to meet the Robert Harrop design team and find out more about the up and coming Wallace & Gromit collectors club, buy figures from the current collection and other Wallace & Gromit merchandise!

To find out more about the event and sign up for your free tickets, please visit the Robert Harrop website ยป

grandday_harrop.jpg

jordan Posted: Sep 4th 2009

ive just got this in a letter in the post too. shame its too far away (again)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 4th 2009

would make a nice little weekend break if you stopped over?

Daniel7084 Posted: Sep 4th 2009

Same here i got mine in the post to

i hope my dad says we can go could be fun

Vidpal Posted: Sep 4th 2009

what would these cost in US dollars?

danbuckley Posted: Sep 6th 2009

Hi all, this is Dan from Robert Harrop Designs. Unfortunately our website went down on Friday, so the above link was broken, it should be back up and running on Monday.
Sorry!!

In the meantime, if you would like more information on this event, then please email collectorsclub@robertharrop.com.

Many thanks
Dan

ilkka Posted: Sep 6th 2009

nice!;):D

Seb Moderator Posted: Sep 28th 2009

A review of the event can be found here: http://wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/39576/1/1

Enjoy!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.