Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » NAMES FOR CHARACTERS?

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 54 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
Mark the shark Posted: Dec 29th 2007
:D

Hiya pals! I've just drawn two new characters and I'm still wondering what to name them. I temporally cannot upload the sketches of them but I will briefly describe them. One is skinny and pink and resembles a meerkat. He is speedy, active, hyper but also a little goofy. The other is fat, orange and slow (I mean VERY slow) and resembles a warthog. I think they have a bit of a spoof on Timon and Pumba but I'd like to see what names you recommend. These characters will be in the film after my electric chair film but no secrets are being revealed yet.:D

Harry Posted: Dec 29th 2007

umm maybe, Demwig&Fillet

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 30th 2007

They're quite good. Where'd you get them from?:D

Harry Posted: Dec 31st 2007

My Head

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

What was the origin?;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Please help me!

Harry Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Origin?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Origin means where did you get the idea for it? Where did the idea come from?:)

springwizard Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Um....Speedy and Oinkers???? About the only names I can think of are those in Shakesperian plays. Such as "Juilias Ceaser."

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008
;)

Speedy and Oinkers! Hehehe! That's hillarious!!! I could use them!

springwizard Posted: Jan 8th 2008

That would be wonderfull. I've had a bad earache lately and I could sure use some comfort for my "Mates Across The Pond". Namely,you guys. Come on,tell me a joke,a funny story,limerick,anything to take my mind off the pain.Trixie and Tabitha are good names too.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 9th 2008

While we are talking to each other, that wasn't very nice when you said I was everywhere. "Stop bugging me you little twerp!" What the heck was that all about?!

StateVader Posted: Jan 9th 2008

How about Zip & Swine?

springwizard Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Ooops,Sorry Mark,listen,no hard fealings,okay? It's just that it seems that you folow me around on all the boards,whereever post something,you post something,it's like you are spying on me, It's realy anoying and I just wish you would stop. PLZ 4give me!

z-man Posted: Jan 10th 2008

how bout twigy and trunk

springwizard Posted: Jan 10th 2008

Trunk!!!!???? Z-MAN! He's a PIG,not an ELEPHANT!!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Okay, springwizard, I forgive you. Statevader, hmmm. Good names! Z-man, also quite imaginative. Soon I will be posting a vote later.;)

springwizard Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Yeah,well,next time I start a thread,try not to be such a "Thread-Hog." Give other users a chance,it's realy ANOYING!!!!:beeming:Kay????

leopard Posted: Jan 12th 2008

Howabout sprinter and tusker;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

Excuse me! I ain't a Thread-Hog! Seb, Katie, PLEASE HELP ME!!! And Leopard, thanks! You can tell me more at school!;)

JacobM Posted: Jan 12th 2008

COLDFED AND STI-FU mabey

squigly Posted: Jan 12th 2008

How's Slinky and Stew?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Thanks JacobM and Squigly. They're very good! Remember to look out for my vote. ;)

Secretagent Posted: Jan 23rd 2008

Um,Mark,It's me,Springwizard,err,formaly Springwizard,It's still me. I appologise for acting so foolish last time. 4give me PLZ!!!!????:'(

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 25th 2008

Of course, Springwizard! Just remember not to do it again, but I forgive you!;)

Secretagent Posted: Jan 26th 2008

Alright,but do promise me this. Unless I specificly ask for you,such as putting "Mark" in the title of a thread,It's advisible to stay out of threads intitled "Girls Only" or with the word "Private" In the title. Stay out of those,Okay?

jordan Posted: Jan 26th 2008

you cant make threads like that your not allowed

and your not allowed to give out age name , email etc

chesee Posted: Jan 26th 2008

how about billy and bob

p.s stop fighting ;)

Secretagent Posted: Jan 27th 2008

MYOB JORDAN!!!! Look,I've been through enough trouble trying to start this new account and I don't want to go through this again. Last time I banned because the REAL culprit blamed me for the spat that was realy started by HIM,and reported me to the staff to avoid getting banned himself and....OH,THE NERVE!!!!!!! Even the STAFF thought I was responisible for that little brat's offensive statement,just when I though I could TRUST them.(No offence,Katie.)But,anyway,for the saftey of both out accounts,don't make me ANGRY,you won't like me when I'm ANGRY!!!!! In order to proctect the innocent,the username of the convicted will remain annonymous.(or however you spell that.)

cavor Posted: Jan 27th 2008

How about "Springwizard The Banned..it" sorry couldn't help my self!!:D>:-)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 28th 2008

Secretagent - don't forget we read all the messages on this forum and so we can see who has started the arguments. You ignored our warning and it was your own actions, not someone else reporting you, that caused your account to be banned.

Judging by your message above you still refuse to obey our house rules - so you will no longer be allowed to post on these forums.

Cybergurl Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Enough out of you cavor!

cinders1 Posted: Feb 1st 2008

cybergurl, please dont start your nonscence with cavor, cavor made a joke!!!!!, and it was funny, you only have yourself to blame for that one;)

cavor has only ever been kind and helpfull to all members and is a valued member to this site:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Yes, Cavor is a remarkable and admirable member who has taught us so many things. He was the one who taught me some things about CGI. He made a joke, you should laugh, end of story! Byebye!

Cybergurl Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Well,he may have ment well,but I find his little wize crack very insulting,personaly,I think he should appologize.

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Oh come on. Where's your sense of humour?!:D

mrpianokeys Posted: Feb 9th 2008
:-(

i can tell the weathers changing on this forum

cavor Posted: Feb 9th 2008

I hope its looking brighter!!!;)

squigly Posted: Feb 10th 2008

I think it is. But every so often you get a bad storm that blows over. Let's hope the storm front moves on. Maybe back to STS?|-);):D

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

Yes, I agree! Everyone blow it back to STS!!! Hufff! Huffff! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!:D

purple and brown Posted: Feb 10th 2008
:D

THE CHUCKLR BRO'S L:gromit2:OL OR MEERCAT BRO'S:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 10th 2008

What?:OWhat does that mean?:)

purple and brown Posted: Feb 10th 2008

a name

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 12th 2008

Oh right. Now I see the names. I thought you were trying to say something.:D

purple and brown Posted: Feb 12th 2008

no but hello

gromitlove Posted: Feb 12th 2008

How about "Bailey & Swine" for your characters, MTS? Someone else also mentioned Swine.

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 13th 2008

Thank you Gromitlove. I think it is time I started the vote on General Chat for my new characters!!!:D

mrpianokeys Posted: Feb 16th 2008

good idea;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 23rd 2008

Thanks. It is there for any voters!;)

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Feb 24th 2008

billy and bob

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.