Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » DO YOU THINK WALLACE WILL NEARLY DIE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 40 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 40.
Mark the shark Posted: Dec 27th 2007

Hiya, pals! I'm wondering, if Piella is a murderer who has murdered several bakers do you think she will almost kill Wallace? I think she might but that ye old faithful Gromit will save him. I hope so. See ya!

Josephine Posted: Dec 27th 2007

I reckon that will save his beloved master's life in spectacular fashion Surely, there are no plans to kill off ?????? Piella's not 's type of girl at all! P'raps she's a cyber-girlfriend like is a cyber-dog - nope, I've changed my mind on that one - too predictable!

Josephine Posted: Dec 27th 2007

...I meant the cyber-thingy being too predictable! Wallace deserves better...if only wasn't allergic to cheese!

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 28th 2007

YEAH, WENDOLENE WAS PERFECT FOR WALLACE!!!!! AND AT THE END OF THE PS2 GAME OF CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT LADY TOTTINGTON SAID SHE WAS A VEGAN. AND SHE'S DEAD ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK HAS THE WORLD GOT AGAINST CHEESE!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH!

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Calming down. Calming down!:D

Josephine Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Calm down, dear! It's only a - I'd better stop right now! There's nowt wrong with cheese, Mark the shark! I do like a bit of Parmesan on my pasta...I think is in for a life of unrequited love. If could be cured of her cheese intolerance, then would be round to her wool shop like a shot! Providing that rusts in pieces and stops bullying !

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 29th 2007

Thanks, Josephine. I lost control there. I'm just wondering why some people don't like cheese. It annoys me.:D

Harry Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Could Do, I Dont Think He Will Tho

Josephine Posted: Dec 30th 2007

It's weird, Mark The Shark! Could this aversion to cheese be anything to do with street-cred or what? I mean, cheese is cool because it's always in the fridge... no-one can turn round and say it is not cool, can they (unless it is in a cheeseburger)? Besides, I think ties his shoe laces with cheesestrings! He eats them when he takes his loafers off |-)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

His shoelaces are cheesestrings! Hehehe! You really should submit some of your stuff to Aardman. That would be hysterical on screen!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Thank you, Mark the Shark, for your kind compliments.

I hope the Aards are keeping their eyes on these forum postings and creations - the talent is out there, folks!

There is always something that kicks the humour mill inside my head and it takes a while to stop;it doesn't take much to get it going...until I see the tumbleweed, that is!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Yep, Aardman should be watching.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 7th 2008

Where's Seb?! He could do it?!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 8th 2008

Yes! Some plasticine in the colour of Wensleydale, rolled into thin strands threaded through 's laced up loafers and there you have it!

I remember coming across an American website for a dog biscuit company called the Three Dog Bakery. Has been trained there for Top Bun? Could he qualify as the Fourth Dog? Like the dough, he'll rise to the challenge!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 9th 2008

I think should!:D

Call Me Kathy Posted: Feb 19th 2008

It's me,Cybergurl. No,I didn't get banned again,I just can't seem to rememeber my password for my other account,so I opened this account to comunicate with you guys untill I can remember it.

Michael2008 Posted: Feb 19th 2008

thats an interesting idea mark. this might be the case

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 19th 2008

OK, hello Cybergurl, Springwizard, Secretagent, Call Me Kathy!!! BLAAAAAAAHHHHHTHHHHHHH! That's a mouthful!!!:D

jodyblue1 Posted: Feb 19th 2008

Wallace & Gromit might get a new vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 22nd 2008

WAHOOO!!!;)

MARLOW NATHAN Posted: Apr 8th 2008

wallace and gromit have the anti-pesto van but converted

from

Marlow Nathan

anti-pesto Posted: Apr 9th 2008

cant wait 2 c the van. i fink its white now

Harry Posted: Apr 9th 2008

Its creamy white if I saw it right.

jordan Posted: Apr 10th 2008

harry that ryhmes

black Posted: May 3rd 2008

dont say wallace is going to the you know what okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Mark the shark Posted: May 4th 2008

excuse me. Hey, Harry, that does ryhme. Was that deliberate? :D

cool chris Posted: May 10th 2008

no the vans green

jordan Posted: May 10th 2008

the vans white

bronny8425 Posted: May 10th 2008

stop fighting over what colour the van may or may not be ok!!

I don't think Wallace will die it might be like 'the curse of the were rabbit' like in the end gromit saves him....

bronny8425 Posted: May 10th 2008

... but what if it was the other way round???

cool chris Posted: May 10th 2008

that pic is black and white

black Posted: May 26th 2008

the you know what means... im shy to say it.

Mark the shark Posted: Jun 1st 2008

What?

Happypapy Posted: Sep 14th 2008

I just randomly joined this!:D

xIzzyx Posted: Sep 17th 2008

a mudurer?????

jills Posted: Sep 25th 2008

Sure the shoelaces could be Wensleydale, which I have nothing against and in fact am quite fond of, but wouldn't string cheese be more apt?

SavedbyBishop Posted: Oct 30th 2008

If he did i hope Wallace and gromit will hug again.

entish Posted: Nov 3rd 2008

Of course. But Gromit will catch him when he falls:)

SavedbyBishop Posted: Nov 3rd 2008

What do you mean he falls down?!

Mark the shark Posted: Nov 12th 2008

I hope that he doesn't.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.