Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » CRACKING DISCOUNTS ON NEW WALLACE & GROMIT FIGURINE RANGE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 32 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 32.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

This month, Robert Harrop Designs have introduced 4 new exciting figurines based on characters from Wallace and Gromit’s fourth adventure, “A Matter of Loaf and Death”. The bakery themed murder mystery adventure was the highest rated show on BBC One when it aired on Christmas Day 2008.

harrop_amolad.jpg

The new ‘A Matter of Loaf and Death figurines are each a Limited Edition of only 1,000 pieces and include Wallace and Gromit in their baking gear, plus brand new characters Piella and Fluffles.

£5 discount for every fan!
Register your interest in the new "Matter of Loaf and Death" collection on the Robert Harrop website and receive a £5 voucher to put towards your next figurine purchase! Visit the special link below to get your voucher now!

http://www.robertharrop.com/wallace_&_gromit_promo.html

Hurry - this great offer ends on July 31st!

jordan Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

YIPPIE THANKS KATIE!, £5 off very helpfull too

umm who to get first?

Fifi1997 Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

Lovely

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

hmm...I really like the Wallace figurine, but there again Fluffles is really cute too! It's a tough decision Jordan!

yes it is!

ilkka Posted: Jul 2nd 2009
;)

Wow!! :Dtis is very good.:)

Fifi1997 Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

How much are they

mr joe kidd Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

i dont en to sound rude. But i as wndering if aardman could introduce some action figues lik the doctor who ones priced at £5.99 because not many people wantto pay £32.00 on a figure. Tanks
Mrjoekidd

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 2nd 2009
:-|

chat2 Posted: Jul 2nd 2009
:D

cool! ....... but I don't live in the U.K.:'(:'(

theblackcat Posted: Jul 2nd 2009

i want it but I don't live in the U.K.:'(:'(

Benny 123 Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

Where is it

Fish Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

I just ordered one of them and I live in America. They ship to about any place I think.8)

jordan Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

i think it might be piella first

Daniel7084 Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

i just got me Wallace and gromit when i have more money i wona get piella

Dan from Harrops Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

Hi all, my name's Dan and I work for Robert Harrop Design's.
Thanks for your interest and comments, these are very much appreciated.

Just to let you know that we do post worldwide not just to the UK.

If you have any questions then please email us at collectorsclub@robertharrop.com

Many thanks
Dan

jordan Posted: Jul 3rd 2009

can the code be used more than once?

£.......

£27.00 IS A LOT OF MONEY

:'(

make them cheaper

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 6th 2009

I see that benny123 is right. $27.00 is a lot for ONE figurine. Pus if we live in america thats plus the shipping which from u.k. to here would make the price for one figure a fortune?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 7th 2009

Gromit lad + benny123 - the figures are much higher quality than a general action figure - they are collector's pieces and are limited to 1,000 in the whole world. They are a bit more pricey than a toy in a shop, but they are so much more special. Plus there's a £5 discount to help with your collection at the moment :)

Dan from Harrops Posted: Jul 7th 2009

Katie is right, and I would also like to add that these figurines are all hand casted and handpainted, which requires a great deal of time and skill, not to mention the expertise that went into the original sculpt.

Gromit Lad, all shipping is FREE WORLDWIDE, so you will pay no more than someone living here in the UK!

Thanks
Dan:)

miss walace Posted: Jul 9th 2009

not bad... mabye you can make some figurines as prizes one day? that would be awesome!!!|-)

Benny 123 Posted: Jul 10th 2009

Your right miss wallace

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 10th 2009

maybe we will miss walace ;)

ShaunGromit Posted: Jul 10th 2009

Can't we get them in Canada?
Because I just move to Canada from UK and this offer has just come!:O:'(

ben 2 Posted: Jul 12th 2009

miss walace is right that would be awsome but but u would have to do somthing really good;)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 13th 2009

ShaunGromit - there is free shipping worldwide so you should still be able to be able to collect the figurines in Canada!

ben 2 Posted: Jul 14th 2009

hay katie im new can u be my friend? and im gonna entre the compitition i think it will be an image and then a little movie
:D

Nathan M Posted: Aug 20th 2009

i got wallace and gromit ones:D

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.