Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DOG BONE AND FISH WALLPAPER

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
snowfern Posted: Jun 20th 2009

Hi! I remember aeons ago there was a site, I'm not sure if it was official or not, that offered a free download for the dog bone and fish wallpaper that decorated the house of Wallace and Gromit...

I have been looking for it since I lost my old HDD, but can't seem to find that site anymore! does anyone remember this or have the image still?

i've found an image online of the scene with the dog bone wallpaper....http://wg.popcorn.cx/films/twt/images/feathers1.jpg

Thanks in advance!

wallace295 Posted: Jun 21st 2009

try seeing if it's still on the website

snowfern Posted: Jun 21st 2009

i don't recall the name of the site anymore, i doubt it's still around (it came out just when the first wallace and gromit 3 shorts were shown)......

:(

jordan Posted: Jun 21st 2009

these were never on the official website, but they were on the wallace and gromit fun pack cd-roms from 1997-8, i think they were wallpapers for your PC at the time.

snowfern Posted: Jun 23rd 2009

Ahhh thanks Jordan for clearing that up!

ok now to find that fun pack....

kieran Posted: Jun 23rd 2009

kieran Posted: Jun 23rd 2009

i got these off the fun pack CD

Fish Posted: Jun 23rd 2009

Cool! Thanks for posting those, kieran!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Aug 10th 2012

Nice! 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.