Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

FILM PRODUCTION BLOG » WHO THINKS PIELLA IS EVIL?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 43 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 43.
Mark the shark Posted: Dec 22nd 2007

Hello. I have my suspicions about Piella. I think she is the person killing all the bakers and is using Wallace for info. What do all of you think?:D

conty Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

i think shes going to be the sheep in wolfs clothing for sure!!!! ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

A sheep in wolf's clothing? Is that part of the story?:O

conty Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

who knows, just a guess :)

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 23rd 2007

Do you think Piella will capture Wallace while out on a date with him and threaten him with a pistol or something?:)

Josephine Posted: Dec 27th 2007

I think Piella will force-feed him with a wholemeal barm cake stuffed with onions just to put the wind up him!

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Hehehe! That's a good idea Josephine. You should submit it to Aardman. It make the public laugh!:D

Josephine Posted: Dec 28th 2007

Hi, Mark the shark! I had to share that flight of fancy because it occurred to me in a daydream. Poor lets one go with each step on his way home from that confounded confectioner, Piella, to the & signature tune. Things get worse... until ties a string to 's toes and fly him like a kite to the doctors to cure him of his wind problem...but what happens next?

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 29th 2007

HAHAHAHA!!! :D I swear, that is the funniest thing that could ever happen to Wallace! :D He could go to the doctors and when the doctor has a look, he lets one out in the doctor's face, sending him careening out of his own office!:D

Josephine Posted: Dec 29th 2007

...and comes in, wearing a white coat, dressed as a medical chicken (with a surgical glove on his head), a wooden clothes peg on his beak... and lights a match!

KABOOOOOM!!!!

ends up in hospital with a rubber tube protruding out from under the bedclothes. The camera follows the tube to a large glass jar. Every now and again, you hear the faint sound of pprrrrpprrrrppp! followed by gently popping bubbles and a pale green vapour. reads a paperback version of "Gone With The Wind" and hospital radio blarts a song out of 's headphones "Let's Go Fly A Kite" from Mary Poppins. An orderly whistles as he wheels a trolley with an empty jar into the side ward. He puts a cork in the full one, labels it thus: THE NATIONAL GRID and replaces it with the fresh one. The hospital radio DJ goes on air: "This is a request for Wallace on Ward F - a man who knows his onions - from Piella Bakewell...Blowing In The Wind by Bob Dylan". 's face is a picture! 's isn't...

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

Sorry, I meant to post a reply last night but I had to go to bed. Hehehe! That's would be great!

Josephine Posted: Jan 3rd 2008

But how will and put the wind out of Piella's sails?!!?!?!?!!!!!

dachappell Posted: Jan 4th 2008

I really like that idea though Gromit (according 2 Aardman) is investigating a murder mystery and I would agree that Piella is the culprit.

Josephine Posted: Jan 4th 2008

is a bit like Columbo - he knows it's Piella but he's making the culprit sweat! >:-) If you have ever watched Columbo on Channel Five (he's a detective who wears a scruffy raincoat and drives an old banger), you'll see what I mean. ;)

conty Posted: Jan 4th 2008

yeah i know who you mean, mum watches it;) sure has got a banger!!!!!!:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Never heard of it.:)

Josephine Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Mark The Shark, look in your TV or satellite listings because there are episodes of Columbo on UKTV Gold/UKTV Drama etc and on Channel Five. He's usually on in the afternoon on weekdays or Sundays so you could record it whilst you are at school or doing homework. As the episodes were made 30-odd years ago, it's quite tame compared with stuff like Taggart or The Bill etc. but it's good, clean fun ;) Just record one of the episodes and watch it - then you'll catch my drift re

Conty, do you reckon that the colour of Columbo's rain mac is the same as ? he could always go out and buy one, as well as a magnifying glass, a pipe and deer-stalker hat like Sherlock Holmes...

conty Posted: Jan 5th 2008

uummmm no not the same colour, i dont think columbo washes!!!!, our little gromit does;) but i think hed look great in the hat:)

goatmaster99 Posted: Jan 5th 2008
>:-)

wat r u talking about who is piella wallace and gromit got burned how can they make a new moive

i love cheese and crackers

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Riight, goatmaster99. You must be new to this website! Yes, they did get burned down, but important models where somewhere else so they survived! :D Yes, I love cheese but not crackers

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Piella is Wallace's new mate in Trouble At Mill. :D

Seb Moderator Posted: Jan 5th 2008

I thought so too, but because everyone has already thought of this I have doubts. I'm sure Aardman won't use an idea we've all thought of a year before it's even shown, they're much more clever than that.

It would certainly work, but it's probably too obvious for them.

conty Posted: Jan 6th 2008

johnney rock n rolls the murderer!!!!!!!! heheheheh ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 6th 2008

I like those models, Conty. Yes, Seb, Aardman are well cleverer than that. But, still...we never know...:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Hi, Conty! Yes, definitely takes a bath - years ago, I bought my late dad a shaving bowl from Boots as a Christmas pressie with figures of , and in a foamy bubble bath together on the lid. I also have a card with a picture of ready to give a wash in a tin bath :)

should star in his own soap opera |-)

Mark the Shark - developing our own and plots is good fun, isn't it? I guess Piella is under suspicion is because was as nice as pie until she got desperate with the sheep rustling along with in A Close Shave. Lady Totty was very sweet (potato) but too posh for . I hope that Trouble At ' Mill will be like an Agatha Christie type of murder mystery that will leave us guessing until the end...Aardman do such things beautifully :D but don't let that stop us from thinking up plots of our own! >:-)

The murder weapon could be hidden in a cheese scone...

Josephine Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Cherry Bakewell and Johnny Rock'n'Roll should be in Trouble At 'Mill ! ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 7th 2008

Yes, delevolping stories of our own is very good fun! :D was just desperate for wool, heaven knows why,:D and Lady Tottington was just posh,:'( especially with Helena Borham Carter as her voice!;)Yes, Aardman are champions. They do everything brilliantly! The murder weapon COULD be in a cheese scone and Wallace eats it and immediately becomes unconcious and Piella captures him!!!:O:D Yes, Conty's characters should be in TAM!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 10th 2008

...and only a kiss from could wake up from a deep sleep... :D his teeth narrowly missing the fatal weapon so that Piella can carry out her dastardly deed! Boo! Hissssss!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008

Good idea once again!:D

Josephine Posted: Jan 11th 2008

And, again, you are very kind!
I thought on!

If is allergic to cheese, she could end up with very swollen lips from kissing back to the land of the living. Ooh Err! :O

What happens now? Oh, aye! goes to the chemist...

I thought on, Mark the Shark! How's your story/film idea getting on? I hope you've been inspired by all the feedback from us all!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

I have indeed been inspired by the feedback. It is going on good. The only problem is I just CAN'T find Plasticine! D'oh!:'(

conty Posted: Jan 12th 2008

mark, you should of ordered from where i told you on my morph creation, its the best ive found, show your mum it, maybe she'll order you some, good luck;) http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/creations/view/402

Well. My dad isn't a fan of buying stuff of the Internet, due to credit card details. That's kinda why.

cinders1 Posted: Jan 12th 2008

sharkie, read the page, he doesnt pay by credit card over the phone, just orders it over the phone, he posts a cheque to them for the plastercine, i think thats why conty gave you that info;)

Ahhhhhhh. Thank you, Cinders1!;)

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 5th 2008

well we havnt been introduced to any other characters so im sure that shes got sumthing behind he back. this picture of them might not last!!!!

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Hello Anti-pesto!;)

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 7th 2008

hello mark the shark

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

It's great to have an old winner back!;)

anti-pesto Posted: Feb 13th 2008

thanks! u no how secondary school gets in the way. Especially Maths. ahh! it makes me feel sick

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 14th 2008
:D

Me too!!!

Michael2008 Posted: Apr 7th 2008

yr hate maths

Mark the shark Posted: Apr 19th 2008

Terrible, ain't it!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.