Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » WALLACE & GROMIT IN THE LAST RESORT - FIRST DETAILS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 24th 2009

Episode 1 of the “Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures” games series launched last month to a great reception. For those of you who have already completed “Fright of the Bumblebees” and are hungry for more of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, take a look at GameSpot's preview of Wallace & Gromit Episode 2: The Last Resort!

wglastresort.jpg

This episode finds Wallace & Gromit stuck at home when unfavourable weather ruins their holiday plans. No problem... they'll bring the beach to their basement! Wallace converts 62 West Wallaby into a bustling beach resort and invites over the neighbours, but keeping them satisfied turns out to be tricky... and then one of them gets hit over the head by an unknown assailant... and we won't spoil the rest!!

All we’ll say is that you’ll find new wacky inventions from Wallace, plus you'll meet some interesting new characters including Duncan McBiscuit, a burly Scotsman who has his eye on Felicty, and Felicity's "adorable" pups, Pudgie-Woo and Tinkie-Wee.

The new episode will be out in May. On PC, all four episodes come in a full-season bundle that's available from Telltale games. The date for release on Xbox is still to be confirmed, so keep checking back for more information.

Click here to visit the Telltale games site for more information and to order your copy of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures now!

jordan Posted: Apr 24th 2009

cool thanks katie, i enjoyed the demo and watched the game on youtube, im looking forward to the rest

Sammy the lamb Posted: Apr 24th 2009

Yay! New news.. Oh wait, it's just news about telltales news..

Slow news month apprently.

ARGGH! If I don't get some new news some I'm going to have to restart my cartoon strip...

bellyshouse Posted: Apr 24th 2009

hi i am new to this forum,:gromit me and my husband are big fans of wallace and gromit

hip32 Posted: Apr 25th 2009
:-X:-X

love it

w&g rules Posted: Apr 25th 2009

im soooooo exited about the new game

Oakes Posted: Apr 25th 2009

katie, can i ask about the competition this month, is the winner going to be in like a picture frame or something?, does it have to be an event in their life?

gromit and wallace Posted: Apr 26th 2009

i love the new game its so cool

Oakes Posted: Apr 26th 2009

im not gonna buy the game until after this months competition incase i win and is anyone else annoyed at how expensive the w&g collectables are!!! 60 QUID!!!!

666joshy666 Posted: Apr 26th 2009

What is your creation, Oakes! Do you have the link?

ilkka Posted: Apr 26th 2009

tis is best game ever! but game is difficult! beibi? ;):D:O:)0:) and wallace is fynny

Nathan M Posted: Apr 26th 2009

i really want this game

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 27th 2009

Oakes - yes,the winner will appear as an image hung on a wall as part of the scenery in the final episode. It can be anything you like as long as it is W&G-related!

Sammy the lamb Posted: Apr 27th 2009

When can we expect the last resort?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 27th 2009

It's scheduled for May, we should have a release date for you very soon!

ilkka Posted: Apr 27th 2009

difficult game is wallace and gromit the curse of the Were-Rabbit. I have game :D;):):O0:)

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.