Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » EXCITING NEW SITE AND SPECIAL W&G BOOK OFFERS FROM EGMONT!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Apr 16th 2009

Egmont have just launched a brand new microsite featuring an exciting range of Wallace and Gromit books! Visit the site for exclusive competitions, games, downloavables and special offers:

Get 25% off all Wallace and Gromit books!
To celebrate the launch of this cracking new site, we’re offering you a blooming 25% discount off ALL the Wallace and Gromit books. Offer ends 30th June 2009.

Win Wallace and Gromit goodies!
Could you be a bread winner? Simply complete the signup form and you could be in with the chance of winning cool Wallace and Gromit goody bags. Each bag includes a Wallace and Gromit mug, metallic notebook, a Gromit keyring, books and much more! But hurry, the competition ends 30th June 2009!

For all this and more simply log onto http://www.egmont.co.uk/wallaceandgromit and get cracking today!

jordan Posted: Apr 16th 2009

cool. i think ive got most of them

gromit and wallace Posted: Apr 17th 2009

cool. i wonder what its like

Sammy the lamb Posted: Apr 17th 2009

Hmmm... Exciting... Let me check my volcabary banks. Words that don't get used much tend to get chucked at the back... Exciting... Hmm. Nope, I have to say I find the site a little less exciting as you do. But, ignore me..

Jobymo Posted: Apr 19th 2009

25% offs sounds good , one problem i've got most of them

Sniperz Posted: Apr 20th 2009

Sounds smashing. I do enjoy reading Wallace and Gromit books.
But dont pay any attention to what I say.

Jobymo Posted: Apr 20th 2009

so do I

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.