Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » RECOMMENDATIONS

There are 226 messages in total. Showing messages 101 to 150.
wallace295 Posted: Jun 7th 2009

thanks!

crackingcheese Posted: Jun 7th 2009

Well you can make a river with plasticene like what Ian did in Beaver Creek

wallace295 Posted: Jun 9th 2009

true

nuclearswan Posted: Jun 11th 2009

You can get any Telltale game (including the new W& G games) for just $5 with this coupon code:

WJ4-L58-MDY-SNK

But hurry, the promotion ends on June 17.

http://www.telltalegames.com/

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 27th 2009

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Benny 123 Posted: Jun 27th 2009

Thanks

jake28899 Posted: Jul 1st 2009

sftware is good

iantimothy Posted: Jul 7th 2009

you should add istopmotion to that list for all the mac people out there

Purple&Brown Posted: Jul 7th 2009

yeh, sure!;)

John Martyn Posted: Jul 8th 2009

stop motion animation software http://www.ikitmovie.com/

IKITMovie (pronounced i-kit-movie) is a Stop Motion Animation software program for (32 bit) Windows XP/Vista PC’s . It is suitable for all ages and is very easy to use. It is ideal for making claymation or brickfilm animations.

Purple&Brown Posted: Jul 27th 2009

how did you get the word stop motion to be a link?

Terry T Posted: Jul 28th 2009

I looked at the 'helpful sites' and noticed that www.stopmotionanimation.com wasn't there, I find this and *extremely* helpful site and have learned a lot from it.

Purple&Brown Posted: Jul 28th 2009

ok, i'll put it on there

iantimothy Posted: Jul 28th 2009

for suplliers put "hobby lobby" and "micheals" for people in the US

Purple&Brown Posted: Jul 29th 2009

ok

Terry T Posted: Aug 2nd 2009

AnimatorDV is a pretty good program, I'm not sure if I prefer it to stop motion pro or not. There's a free version called AnimatorDV simple+. I could find you the links if you'd like, but they're only a very quick search.

womble1 Posted: Aug 20th 2009

is istopmotion free its on the first page of the disscussion
because i'm look for a software to use. mine is'nt working:'( and idon't think it will ever but my dad looking at it.
Also how good is monkey jam.:-|

Purple&Brown Posted: Aug 22nd 2009

What software are you using at the moment?

Monkey Jam is quite a good piece of software for begginers, but when you get more advanced, you may need to think of getting stop motion pro as it is much better than the others.;)

womble1 Posted: Aug 23rd 2009

well funny enough thats what i got but is not working at the moment.i know how to use it but it will not let me use it.

Gromits little bro Posted: Aug 23rd 2009

hot baby Posted: Sep 1st 2009

you cave me a lot of webs to try

ronnob Posted: Sep 9th 2009

i am on a very low budget (ie pocket money) and have made armatures using my mums garden wire is that ok

iantimothy Posted: Sep 9th 2009

i would try getting some annealed 16" aluminum wire, or some art stores just call it armature wire. it will be stronger and it won't break.

crackingtoast Posted: Sep 10th 2009

oh yes ronnob,that's great. i do the same!

Purple&Brown Posted: Sep 22nd 2009

It's got a bit quiet on here! |-)

concon Posted: Sep 22nd 2009

I know. :-(

Ursrut Posted: Sep 30th 2009

I've been told a great music and sound affects website today
http://www.audionetworkplc.com/
You do have to pay for it but i have to say it is pretty good.

wild lover kid Posted: Oct 4th 2009

how do you get a star / sun

nitrome Posted: Oct 4th 2009

kaite makes it a hot topic so a star/sun appers by it
and it stays at the top of the forum..i think.

Gromits little bro Posted: Oct 4th 2009

It is assigned by a member of Aardman if they see fit

blazer razer Posted: Oct 5th 2009
:D

hey guys go to my website and be a member
sheepfun.webs.com0:)

shaun the lamb Posted: Oct 15th 2009

Computer Animation

Maya - http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=7635018

Inventor - http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4246282

3ds Max - http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=5659302&siteID=123112

Animation Master - www.hash.com
Blender - http://www.blender.com/

crackingtoast Posted: Oct 15th 2009

For Begginner In CGI,i'd Recommend Anim8tor. it's Free,Downloadable,Easy to use if you get the hang of it and Maya,3Ds Max etc are quite complicated for begginners. lol i can't even get the hang of them.

VincentAnimations01 Posted: Oct 20th 2009

Maya goes over my head! Literally, I feel like throwing the computer over my head after a Maya session!! Lol, Joke!:D

101Gromit Posted: Oct 27th 2009

Go to the your nearest Hobby shop if your doing some small sets,they sell lots of model making stuff,also: RC cars and scalextrix.;):D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Oct 27th 2009

how pics get on Jlipsynk

101Gromit Posted: Oct 28th 2009

Oh,by the way,you can get this stuff that makes it look like a river,with this paint or something.I would go to a model train exhibition,thats where I saw it,I went to the Uckfield one,if you know where that is.

Zorg Posted: Oct 28th 2009

I just got a free Logitech webcam when I got ikitmovie stop motion software..cool
stop motion animation software http://www.ikitmovie.com/:D

shaun the lamb Posted: Nov 4th 2009

Zorg do you make lego stop motions to?

mmasonghi studios Posted: Nov 15th 2009

I don't really like Ikit

mmasonghi studios Posted: Nov 15th 2009

I have a soundFX Web site http://www.soundjay.com/

crackin cheese Posted: Nov 23rd 2009

Hi I would like to know what preferably the best camera for stop motion I use a digital one at the mo but I would like to know what is the prefered one?

Clay Fighter Posted: Nov 24th 2009

a high quality web camera or a video camera connected up to the pc via firewire

wallyfans Posted: Nov 27th 2009

heres free animation programs:

heliumfrog> and:

number 2>

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 3rd 2010

If your using a mac, use iStopMotion! It rocks!

Ursrut Posted: Jan 6th 2010

yes! it is a great program.
Another recomendation... ummm.... errrmmm if you can't think of what to do or need some inspiration just look through pictures of things you might like to do print it out and make an inspiration board, draw out what you want to do and off you go.

plasjas Posted: Feb 7th 2010

i fell maya is quite simple to use, as compared to 3D's maz UURGH cant stand it, but has way better graphic resolution and texture work than maya (apparently) so i am going to learn

plasjas Posted: Feb 7th 2010

*3Ds max sorry

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.