Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » CAN ANYONE HELP?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
Harry Posted: Dec 8th 2007

i am trying to find my laptop lead on the internet because i need a new one for christmas.i got my laptop in the summer and last week the lead broke.the model of the laptop is qc430/qcr430 and i really need a new lead for it.i have been looking on the internet for ages and i cannot find the charger lead so please can you help me and my laptop and spent a few mins looking for it.i have had the laptop for less than a year and i dont want a new one now.so please can you look and if you find one please send the link on this page so please can you send me the link if you find one and please look. because its really annoying me, thanks harry

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 12th 2007

Hi harry, I can't help you with this particular query, but have you tried Googling "qc430 power lead" or going on a computer forum like PC advisor: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/ Hopefully you should be able to find more information there!

conty Posted: Dec 12th 2007

http://www.laptop-chargers.co.uk/infoAdvent.htm try this ive just found this site and they also do compatable ones aswell as the one your looking for, hope that helps:)

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 15th 2007

Maybe you should just Google it. It would be dead easy!;)

crackersandcheese Posted: Oct 26th 2008

try going on google and looking at Pc world for some info or try carphone warehouse or comet. I'm not sure if they sell computer leads and stuff like that but it's worth a try. Good Luck !!! Hope you find one. :)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.