Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO WENDOLINE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
feathershimself Posted: Jan 1st 2009

We don't really hear much of Wendoline no more...i wonder what happened to her...did Preston become the helpful robot-dog he was meant to be? Or did something go wrong?

I wonder

Filming EJ Posted: Jan 2nd 2009

Hmm. I`m wondering what happened to ALL of love interests. maybe preston changed his factory into, well, something else.

wallace too Posted: Jan 9th 2009

In the end of closed the shave, one sees Preston who brings the newspaper to Wallace and wendoline known as “it is become again like front”.

619 Posted: Jan 16th 2009

I think he went wrong.

Were-Rabbit Posted: Jan 17th 2009

Go to General Chat go on the "Totty" and Fluffles forum start you're message with 5. and have you're say about what happened to and and if they should have a spin-off.

Wallace&Gromit&FeathersMcGraw Posted: Feb 11th 2009

Feathers reprograms Preston to be evil and gets the tTrousers to break him out of the zoo, and makes evil plans. Make a movie of that.

Mp3charlie Posted: Apr 14th 2009

GREAT Question, dunno! What did happen to , Shaun,I know were he is but how is he at the farm?

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 17th 2009

Yeah!!!They should make a featurette on the next movie(if there will be another,Maybe loaf and death was rthe last) of how shaun got to the farm, But in the "cracking contraptions" shaun is there and he is the probe in "shopper 13":-(|)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.