Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » DOES THIS MEAN FLUFFLES IS IN THE ADVENTURES?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
cherry66 Posted: Dec 25th 2008

coz they all looked happy at the end

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 26th 2008

i don't think so,shaun didn't return (well he did kinda,but not on w&g),neither did lady tottington,though i think we might see fluffles again

thespazicat Posted: Dec 26th 2008

shaun didnt return because wallace and gromit didnt own him, however, fluffles has now got no owner, so, maybe.

FlufflesRocks-xx Posted: Dec 26th 2008

I REALLY hope she returns, it's about time Gromit got the girl... I love Fluffles, me & my sister fell in love with her when we first saw her, she's got big blinky eyes and is fluffy!!!

Aishling Posted: Dec 26th 2008

I don't know if she'll return or not, some part of me wants her to return and some part doesn't.

thetopbun Posted: Dec 26th 2008

I don't know! I want Gromit to have a new love interest! but the thing is I don't think she will cos they always have something new to do so they start from the main characters... I don't mind really but if I had to I would say no so there is more variety and it doesn't take very long cos of animating an extra character although I wouldn't mind cos maybe there would be more work spaces cos of more characters to animate...

*puffs* Well that is sorted...

ilovehutchaaw Posted: Jan 2nd 2009

i don,t know but i really hope she does!!!!!!!i will
cry if she doesn,t!:'(

wghtmf Posted: Jan 3rd 2009

The Farmer owned Shaun but because Piella got eaten by crocodiles then I think Fluffles should stay in the next one.

timmythesheep848 Posted: Jan 3rd 2009

I Dont know!

GromitLovesFluffles Posted: Jan 5th 2009

I really hope Fluffles stays; I think she'll bring a new dynamic to future episodes.

The dialogue at the end of AMOLAD kind of suggests they've taken Fluffles in to stay. I really want her to stay, she's amazing. :) Gromit thinks so too.

gromitdoggy Posted: Jan 7th 2009

Yes!

I think a whole series should start!

hutchrocks Posted: Jan 8th 2009
:D

Fluffles was cute but she was'nt the best in my opinion

(Im not saying that I dont like fluffles!!!!!!)

themoonofcheese Posted: Jan 10th 2009

hey! i love fluffles because she is so cute and i never saw the end cuz the programmes were runnin late and it finished just as she left! i was about to cry!:'(

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.