Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » WHAT SHOULD I USE TO MAKE W&G PLASTICENE OR CLAY

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
tiptopgolfy Posted: Dec 20th 2008

what should i use

thetopbun Posted: Dec 21st 2008

Plasticine! They would turn solid when you were animating them if you used clay!:O Use Newplast cos it is very good and a good website to get it from is tiranti! It delivers to your door! :) Just type tiranti in onto google :)

tiptopgolfy Posted: Dec 21st 2008

thanks

Tell me when you do your first animation! I want to see it! Wanna see mine?

tiptopgolfy Posted: Dec 21st 2008

ok (i still need to buy the plasticine)

Yeh okay! Remember if you have any trouble with lip-sync! You know where our forum is

TopBun out of Chocaspazibunianby staff

Ohh are you making a Wallace character and need help with his lip-sync!? Come to our forum then and I will show you the replacment mouths needed tomorrow...

TopBun out of Chocaspazibunianby staff

tiptopgolfy Posted: Dec 24th 2008

ok i wil

tiptopgolfy Posted: Dec 24th 2008

i am having trouble with lip sync too

wgrock1015 Posted: Dec 24th 2008

clay less expensive but if you got some extrs cash plastecine to honor the original copy of W&g

wgrock1015 Posted: Dec 24th 2008

and the top bun is right they would dry up if u used clay and plastecine is a little hard to find well do it with .............plastecine!! if u can

tiptopgolfy Posted: Dec 27th 2008

ok i just got the morph modeling kit i am finding him hard to make because you have to pull all his legs out of one peice of plactisene

thetopbun Posted: Dec 28th 2008

Yeh that is the hard bit but then it is easy after that...

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.