Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » NICK PARK ON THE SIMON MAYO SHOW TODAY AT 2PM

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 18th 2008

Nick Park is a guest on the Simon Mayo show today on Radio 5 at 2pm. Be sure to tune in that radio and show some love :)

thetopbun Posted: Dec 18th 2008

Ohh wow! Cool!

clay4hand Posted: Dec 18th 2008

cool thanks Katie

sonic12054 Posted: Dec 18th 2008

this is what my mum whaches

sonic12054 Posted: Dec 18th 2008

go on rayman raving rabbids tv party or wallace and gromit game or norad tracks santa 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crackersandcheese Posted: Dec 18th 2008

That's coolio, thanks Katie!!!!! Hey sonic12054. Are u gonna watch A matter of loaf and death on christmas day?

austinpowers Posted: Dec 18th 2008

:wallace2::wallace4::gromit1::wallace3:gromit3:::wallace1:

Chocachoc Posted: Dec 18th 2008

If anyone finds a repeat or a youtube copy of it (or something like that) please could you post because I was at school when this was posted.

Thanks anyway katie!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 18th 2008

Katie - the ANP (Almighty Nick P) was on BBC Radio Five Live on Tuesday afternoon - 16th December 2008 - with Simon Mayo :O He was on Blue Peter later on and I was tipped off about the One Show last night (Wednesday)!

Crumbs! Was the ANP asked back on BBC Radio 5 Live by popular demand? If so, my sources have let me down - and it's not like them to not tell me that he's been on AGAIN...

Or did I really miss something???

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 18th 2008

I've just checked the BBC 5 Live website and it was Rick Wakeman today (18th December) - but don't despair, people! Go to the Listen Again and click Tuesday. Grab it while you can because it might refresh with next Tuesday's guest...or else the BBC have other ideas and may decide to leave the ANP on the site for a good while yet but don't tempt Providence!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.