Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » YOUR DRAWINGS

There are 3613 messages in total. Showing messages 101 to 150.
cavor Posted: Jan 29th 2008

Humans + Computers = Problems ;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 29th 2008

i thought that was kids = problems!!!!;) im only joking!! computers and anything that has instuctions are my problem, lucky for me i have a great guy up the road who is always a great help in turn for hair cuts, we have a great deal going!!!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Hey, Cinders1 and Cavor!;)

cavor Posted: Jan 30th 2008

Cinders1 I believe you have just found your first problem with windows 'vista' Quick Time video's don't play the sound for some reason, I have just down loaded My Arnie video on to my Laptop (XP operating system) and it plays fine.

Your would think to expect more from an operating system that cost over 6 Billion Dollars to develop that's Microsoft for you!!
:O:'(

PS do you have another system you can play it on or would it go on conty's i player the sound is the best bit;)

Oh... Hi Mark how is the filming going or are you alway's here like me!!:D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 30th 2008

I'm always here but filming is going great. I have finished script and storyboards. Thank you!;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 31st 2008

yes weve got an xp upstairs, but i think its on its knees, making a bit of a racket, but i never thought of trying the ipod, i will try it later with conty when he gets home, thanks;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 31st 2008

Hello Cinders!;)

cinders1 Posted: Feb 1st 2008

hi sharkey, cavor I'm on the iPod now leaving this message, cool gadget this, but it won't download your arni clip either!! :'(

purple and brown Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 1st 2008

Cool, Purple and Brown!;)

conty Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

heres a pic of quartermaine that i done the other night:)

cavor Posted: Feb 3rd 2008

He looks more pompous than the Aardmans version! Great job:D

cavor Posted: Feb 5th 2008

Here is something I am working on its a Country Western type character and if I follow the project through I think i'm going to have him singing a number from the musical Oklahoma (Oh What A Beautiful Mornin) I might be forced to do the voclas myself (the singing classes might of come in handy!!) hope you like it.

Also posting a link to my 2D Terminator Cartoon as some of you had trouble with sound it doesn't work as well as the quicktime the sound seems more hollow hope you like!

http://www.zippyvideos.com/9711053237436346/terminator/

;):D

cinders1 Posted: Feb 6th 2008

got your link to work cavor, great job, love your drawing he looks great!!! still think contys right you should make some colouring books!!!!

i hope you stick to the project i think its a great idea, but no handbags for this one!!!!;)

cavor Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Thanks for the comments cinders1 :D
I'll try and keep to the project! But sometimes ideas stay as ideas! I don't like doing things by halves so even small projects are huge!!
I usually do a loose storyboard first then if I'm still happy I will continue, but I'm feeling good about this one so far.
I don’t throw any of my old storyboards away as its good to look at some of the ideas!

It looks like conty's getting a good set for his animation
I'm sure he will go far.

My wife text me at work all excited today as there were 2 letters post marked from Bristol and as I a had applied earlier in the year for a post at a Bristolian company that we all know! I had to get her to open the letter for me while I listened over the phone:-( false alarm, turned out to be a magazine company that I had previously subscribed too making some offer or deal ...Doh!!... Never mind I will still live in hope.

:O

oo oohh that was disappointing!!!:-(, never mind it might still come;) i got conty a white board today for his little studio and its already full with his next project that he is doing, just the animation table left to do, but i think we know what were doing now!!!:) i will keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck;)

Harry Posted: Feb 6th 2008

Hi, everyone, i have basically just finished my drawing of morph but i dont know what to do, put it on this thread or on creations, i think mark will answer first so help me, it might not be mark, well please answer quick!!

cavor Posted: Feb 6th 2008

I usually scan my pics into the pc then save as a Jpg file then possibly reduce in size then compress the picture about 25% before uploading;)

hi harry, why dont you do both!!! look forward to seeing your creation, oh and put it on deviantart too;)

its on creations now!

what you doing still up!!!!!:O

hehe, oops!

harry its brilliant well done, now get to sleep!!!!!! naughty naughty!!!!!!(that was my borat impression!!);)

hehe, i cant get away from this site! and my brother(year9) is up 2, i dont care!!! hehe. how many packs of newplast does conty have!!! :0 jealous!!! hehe i have got 2 packs! and i ordered 5 on the first day of the year and they still have not come!! :(

what do you mean, boxs of twenty or single pks, there is a pic of contys new work bench here http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/476/1/2#new_messages his plastercine is under the window, i need to order some more:)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Hahaha! Good Conty!;)Cinders, have you seen Borat. I haven't but I would quite like to. What happens in it? Is the main character not the guy that played the lemur in Madagascar, whatever his name is?:D

cinders1 Posted: Feb 7th 2008

uuummm ive let conty watch it, but i wouldnt say its at all child friendly!!! borat is ali g!!! his real name is sacha, hes got a few sayings that are very catchy but to be honest most of it is stupied, i wouldnt recommend it;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

Right. Thanks. I thought it looked a bit loopy.;)

conty Posted: Feb 8th 2008

loopy is the word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 8th 2008

Really? Is it that bad?:D

conty Posted: Feb 8th 2008

yeah, sometimes i was crying with laughter!!!, but its not good as mum said earlier, not for kids or anyone easily offended :)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 8th 2008

Right. Who's on there that's making out lose control? I mean what about Katie and RichD?:O

mrpianokeys Posted: Feb 10th 2008

what about this drawing of nick park:

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 12th 2008

Wow, feel the awesomeness!!! ;)

cavor Posted: Feb 15th 2008

I hope you are going to stick with this new avatar of yours Mark as it seems to be lightig the place up!!;)

conty Posted: Feb 18th 2008

i done this last night and finished it off this morning, i wish id taken a bit more time on it now, as you can tell!! but i wanted to get it finished as i wanted to start on my set;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 18th 2008

That's outstanding! I was just on Production Blog wondering where you were!:D

im here mark!!!! ;)

WAHOO! :D

what have you been up to in the holidays, got anymore of your frog blast done?:)

Yes, sketches galore. There are papers everywhere next to the computer!!!:D

cool, ive been working on a set today, im really pleased so far, my lip sync has been put on the shelf for the time being, but i will get back to it sooner or later;)

Cool! That sounds interesting! Can't wait to see it!;)I still don't know how to make sets!|-)

neither do i !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went to the charity shop and got aload of stuff, and then went to the craft shop to get stuff to make hedges, just need some lawn now;)

Cool! Can't wait. I think I would know how to make a clay set and then scan it into my CGI software and then texture it there and stuff. Maybe. Haven't tried yet. When our character sketches and voiceovers are done, Frog Blast characters are onto sculpt!:D

cavor Posted: Feb 18th 2008

Nice drawing conty I'm sure i've seen that face before!!

Mark the best way to learn how to make a set is just do it! if it goes slightly wrong you will learn from your errors.

I do like your avatar Mark its got to be one of the best;)

conty Posted: Feb 19th 2008

thanks cavor, no where near as good as i wanted it to be!! i rushed it to get on with next project, and i should of done it smaller, it covers a whole A3, big bistake if i dont want to spend weeks on it!!!!! another lesson learned!!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 19th 2008

Thanks very much Cavor! ;)

cavor Posted: Feb 22nd 2008

I did this doodle of Wallace in his special trouser some time back ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 22nd 2008

Heheheh! Brill, Cavor!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.