Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » YOUR DRAWINGS

There are 3613 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 100.
conty Posted: Jan 1st 2008

i finished my drawing, ive put a peice of paper over the rude part for you younger w&g fans, hope you like it:)

cavor Posted: Jan 1st 2008

Great drawing conty nice shading its got good depth to it.
I feel it would have been good see some sort of out line to what your model was sitting on, apart from that super effort.

PS that is the type of drawing that animators should be doing all the time so you get a real good eye for weight and form.

conty Posted: Jan 1st 2008

hi cavor this is contys mum melanie, sorry hes asked me to answer as hes moved on to another drawing and is busy and doesnt want to stop what hes doing,

conty was asked by a modelmaker to not concentrate just on cartoon characters as he said he would miss the understanding of real body form and muscle tone, he also said that an understanding of that will really help him when he animates his models, as he would have a better understanding of weight balance and form,
not to mention that hes really enjoying it!!!!;) though i have to say the yellow paper covers up what makes the picture, i think its great its done on A3 so its quite a large drawing but understand that it should be covered for this forum:)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Really good drawing conty, Was she actually in front of you as a still life or did you look at a picture or did you just picture it in your mind. Keep up the good work some more drawings might be coming on this link soon as soon as i have finished them.

Here is what i might be drawing soon. It is a church at the bottom of my street.

conty Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

thanks modelmaker, i had a photograph that i copied:)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Shut it, lemon06. There's no need to be jealous!

whats that about mark?

jordan Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

aww censored lol if you were on Deviantart, you can let them free great drawing by the way as usual Conty!

Adventure Quest 111 Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Calm down Mark The Shark

jodan i opened an account, but i cant see how to upload pictures, i could do with some help:)

Harry Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Ohh, I Have One, You Go On Submit Deviation And Then Upload It

theres to many sections

for artwork its confusing, whats your account

i will add you as friend

Submit Deviation And Then Upload It on your main page top right side

conty0, ive done it so now you can veiw it properly;) though im finding it hard to find my way around

Soz everyone. I was talking to Lemon06 who said on Page 1, "These are good but I can do better." And I just thought that was just kind of rude. Sorry about being unclear.

yeh its tricky, just send me messages on there conty i can help.

What are you talking about?

uploading some art work on this site ;) http://www.deviantart.com/ im conty0 on there

animationking Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

Some Great Drawings Here

Wow, some great artwork there! ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Where is everyone?

DancingShauny99 Posted: Jan 5th 2008

I am here Mark!

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 5th 2008

There Probaly all drawing or making models i have been making models today here is my Walllace:

conty Posted: Jan 5th 2008

ive done two more drawings but their naked too:Oi think you've already got the idea from that last drawing that i done, so im not going to post them, as they will only get covered up;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Oh, please post them but give them an age rating like a PG or 12A so that younger viewers won't look at them!

conty Posted: Jan 6th 2008

i really dont think that will stop them looking, do you?!! no i think youve had enough nudity from me!!! ;) this site should be child freindly so i will just find something else to draw that i can post, thanks for asking though:D
what i can post though is one of my first drawings of bodys, its a good idea if you want to draw bodys is to draw from a scale to get the proportions right, you can use my picture if you like to copy for practice;)

conty Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Oooh. Yeah, wow. Fat man and extremely thin one. Opposites attract!!! ;) Thank you Conty!:D

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Cool drawings, Nice signiture

Harry Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Heres A Drawing I Was Working On Last Night And Today Of Bart Simpson

Woohooo! Good one Harry. Hey, I'm going to upload some of my Simpsons Drawings!!! Thanks!;)

cinders1 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

great job harry:) and wow conty:O

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

was that off of your choclate christmas calender?? because it was on mine.

I wish I had a Simpsons advent calander, but I did get a Simpsons 2008 calander! WOOHOO!:D

Harry Posted: Jan 7th 2008

I Might Draw A Disney Special Now,Do You Like My Bart Up There!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 7th 2008

Go for it, Harry!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 11th 2008
:D

I'll upload something later!

cavor Posted: Jan 19th 2008

A couple of years ago I had an idea for changing a scene in the movie the Terminator 2.

The scene is when the Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) has arrived through time from the future and is seeking a human form with the right size cloths to take.

I only got as far as putting together a drawing of the well-built muscle bound Arnold Schwarzenegger (also Governor of California) in different cloths.

Plus a small test lip sync piece of the Terminator this was also experimental as it is a cut-out animation in 2D cartoon form, this will be posted hopefully on the next line.

Terminator quick time sorry for the dodgy vocals it was my best Arnold Schwarzenegger impression

Hope you find it fun

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Cool one, Cavor! Do you have any tips about 2D Animation?

I won't tell anyone your real name!

If you have seen the film "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" the animator was Richard Williams fantastic artist and animator, he has bought out a fantastic book on animation which gets a big thumbs up from me

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Animators-Survival-Kit-Principles-Stop-motion/dp/0571202284/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200764547&sr=1-27

:D

sorry about the mistake Mark yes "Framed" is correct

Is it not Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I saw that film for the first time this week (coinsidently:surprise:) and it was brilliant! Thanks Cavor!:D

I spoke about the program that I use for my 2D stuff on this thread http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/3960/2 I had almost forgotten about it

Thanks Cavor!;)

policeman95 Posted: Jan 20th 2008

i'm loving these drawings

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 21st 2008
;);)

They're all brill!

cinders1 Posted: Jan 29th 2008

cavor, how did i miss your arnie in a dress:O hehe i wonder what he would say about it:O for some reason your link didnt have any volume so i missed out on your impression;)

cavor Posted: Jan 29th 2008

Hi cinders1
Sorry about not having sound I will try to post another video later some time, I have been having various problems with m PC which I believe are related to my Vista operating system XP was a breeze compared to this new version.

cinders1 Posted: Jan 29th 2008

i seem to get on with vista, but im not very good on the computer anyway, so ive always got problems!!!!;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.