LATEST NEWS » WIN AN EXCLUSIVE CHRISTMAS W&G MODEL WITH THE TV TIMES!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 11th 2008

Look out for the TV Times Christmas issue, where you have the chance to win your very own unique Wallace and Gromit model.
tv_times.jpg

It has been hand made especially for TV Times by Aardman's top model and prop makers, and is a real treasure. Nick Park, who has been overseeing it at every stage, says "The quality is as good as anything that we’d make for the films; just as much work has gone into it, and it’s a one-off. I don’t want to let go of it!"

The winner will also receive original sketches of the model by illustrator Bill Kerwin. 10 runners-up will win Wallace & Gromit’s 3 Cracking Adventures DVD.

TV Times - your complete guide to Christmas TV - on sale now! Visit the website at: http://www.whatsontv.co.uk

thetopbun Posted: Dec 12th 2008

Yay first post! That is awesome! I hope I win!:)

Although I can't enter! Tell me if you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 12th 2008

I've entered! Done it the day it came out!:D

Good luck joshy!

jills Posted: Dec 13th 2008

Awesome model, good luck joshy

Infernal Posted: Dec 14th 2008

wow why couldnt they do somet like that for if u won december creation of the month lol;)

jyray2 Posted: Dec 15th 2008

Woohoo, I want to win as I love Wallace & Gromit!

phyl Posted: Dec 16th 2008
:O

That is just the best! Ho Ho Ho wallace. Mush Gromit.

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.