Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » I GUESSED RIGHT BOUT GROMIT GIRL/DOG FRIEND

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
bronny8425 Posted: Nov 30th 2008

i knew that it would come up and i think they nicked my idea but most probally made it up on their own but i still feel happy cause its kinda my idea to

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Dec 4th 2008

Yes, you guessed correctly bronny8425 well done! The writers came up with the idea around 2 years ago, but its amazing that you came up with the same idea!

Sammy the lamb Posted: Dec 4th 2008

The Gromit love intrest has been floating round the pipe line for quite some time now, so Aardman weren't the 1st to use it.

bronny8425 Posted: Dec 4th 2008

kk i get the sarcasim lol but i ma still chuffed n sorry

F4G Posted: Dec 16th 2008

I'm actually amazed that they pulled off the Gromit love interest so well. FOR ONCE A FICTIONAL COUPLE IS ACTUALLY WORTHY OF EACH OTHER'S AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! Although actually, it would've been kinda cool if Gromit was gay. but FLUFFLES IS AWESOME!!!!

bronny8425 Posted: Dec 16th 2008

i know wat u mean but how can u really b sure bout the any other love intrests

FlufflesRocks-xx Posted: Dec 26th 2008

FLUFFLES ROCKS! I just hope she stays in the films... if they don't I'll find Nick Park and cry infront of him *evil laughter/sobbing* that'll show him!
Gromit and Fluffles are a perfect match for each other and... I'm so happy!

bronny8425 Posted: Jan 1st 2009

i cant believe gromit blushed!!!!!

619 Posted: Jan 17th 2009

Gromit is boy!!!!!!!!

bronny8425 Posted: Feb 17th 2009

so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.