Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » I LOVE W AND G

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
Rioley Posted: Nov 23rd 2008

:Hi everyone! I am so excited about the new movie! My favorite so far has either been A Grand Day Out or Curse of the Were Rabbit. What are your favorites? I think everything about Wallace and Gromit rocks, but I also think the first three were a little too short. Feathers McGraw is so funny, and I hope to see him in the new film.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 24th 2008

Hi Rioley, thanks for your post! I find it difficult to choose my favourite but I certainly enjoyed seeing Curse of the Were-Rabbit at the cinema. Can't wait to hear what you think of the new film! :)

Rioley Posted: Nov 24th 2008

A Matter of Loaf and Death! Where do they come up with such funny titles?!?!?!? Wasn't this film almost called Trouble at Mill, though? Either way, I can't wait to see the movie. Will the bakery perhaps sell cheesecake? Tee hee! Feathers McGraw is hopefully coming back? Who likes which more?
Curse of the Were Rabbit
Close Shave
Grand Day Out
Wrong Trousers
Loaf or death
Wallace and Gromit officially rock in every movie!!!:D

Rioley Posted: Nov 24th 2008

I love wandg:D

Rioley Posted: Nov 29th 2008

guys, please post a reply! I adore reading about what people
have to say about the awesome movies! When does the new film come out on BBC? I am so excited to watch about the bakery heroes, the rabbit catchers, the knitters, the travelers. They are so fun to watch! Katie,after the film comes out, will the sight still be up? I like seeing what people have to say, and it's fun to chat. Everyone posts such interesting things! Do you like my penguin icon? My absolute favorite character; is he in the film Katie? Either way, if this film is even half as good as the others it will be so terrific I'll be throwing parties about it for the rest of my life:) And I certainly hope there could be at least one more film after A Matter of Loaf and Death.
Maybe Wallace and Gromit could be writing films for a living, all about their past adventures, and of course cheese and friends and foes. Oh, if that were possible, life would officially be my very best friend besides this website.:D

crackin cheese Posted: Nov 29th 2008

I love THE CURSE OF THE WERE-RABBIT and I also love THE WRONG TROUSERS

crackersandcheese Posted: Dec 7th 2008

i agree wi crackin cheese. Them two films are great LOL!!! :-(|)

woofit134 Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

i like cheese . wallace and gromit are the beast.

thetopbun Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

Hehe! Feathers is in the new film! He actually is! Tell me if you spot him!

Hutch Posted: Jan 3rd 2009

Don't we all love Wallace & Gromit?

-Lee- Posted: Jan 4th 2009

Who doesn't?

A matter of loaf and death was brilliant. Saw it on Christmas day. Another great Wallace and Gromit to join my collection.

Rioley Posted: Mar 27th 2009

Thanks everyone for replying! I have not been on for a while.
I spotted Feathers in the film. I thought the exploding cake was just what Wallace and Gromit could get mixed up with.

Dr Monkee Posted: Apr 6th 2009

I loved the bit in the latest film where wallace tries to get rid of the bomb. Let's throw it into york! Haha!:D

NoCheeseGromit Posted: Apr 17th 2009

My favorite film has to be either A Grand Day Out or A Close Shave.

opheliaC613 Posted: Apr 27th 2009

First of all I want to say that I am a real and fan. I have seen every film for about three times and my absolute favorite one is 'The wrong trousers' followed by 'A grand day out'. To be honest I have to admit that I do not really like the 'Curse of the Were-Rabbit'.

w&g rules Posted: Jun 3rd 2009

my favorite is a matter of Loaf and Death and A Close Shave

zevobh Posted: Jul 19th 2010

i like the 10 shorts! if you have not seen them, look up: wallace and gromit cracking contraptions

P.S. of the 10 my faves are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuHUS-9laBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C__X9h5AB8Y&feature=related

i just lov ,em!

chris100 Posted: Sep 28th 2011

heloo

puppylove Posted: Sep 29th 2011

i think my favorite till now was a matter of loaf and death speacialy cause gromit FINALYYY found love of in this case puppylove|-););):-X

w&gfan75 Posted: Oct 27th 2011

i love w&g here are my top 5
5.a matter of loaf and death
4.a close shave
3.the curse of the were rabbit
2.a grand out
and my number 1 is....
THE WRONG TROUSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.