Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » NICK PARKS SIGNING

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
conty Posted: Dec 1st 2007

went to the signing today at bristol and it was great, to meet nick was fab, and he was as lovely as people have said that he was, he signed photos of my models that i have made, a couple of books and of coarse the new game:D

we have had a go at playing the game and its really good, different from alot of other board games,its funny rustling sheep!
you'll have to put it on your xmas list

ive attached a photo of me with Nick, it was one of the best days this year, even though we got froze waiting outside, it was worth it ;)

had to resize pic, hope it works this time

anti-pesto Posted: Dec 1st 2007

ur lucky i really want to meet nick!

ste Posted: Dec 1st 2007

hi
from ste

Modelmaker93 Posted: Dec 1st 2007

you actually played the game with him so so cool

animation boy Posted: Dec 1st 2007

i was in bristol last week and saw the sign at forbidden planet =). didnt go though.

However i(well my brother actually) got a signature from peter lord who was at this Morph 30th anniversary thing about 2 weeks ago in Bristol. Hes a nice guy aswell.

no, i didn't play the game with nick ,lol we played it as a family when we got home, but it would of been great to have played it with him though as it was tough getting used to the rules, he could of sorted us out!!!! it did get very noisey with all the laughing and blowing whistles, its a great game:D

Josephine Posted: Dec 1st 2007

You lucky person, conty! Nick P looks like he's having a cracking time, too!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.