Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » PICTURES OF MODELS YOU HAVE MADE

Next
Newest
There are 4248 messages in total. Showing messages 4201 to 4248.
Fluffles561 Posted: Jun 4th 2011

Add Me

aleglezu Posted: Jun 9th 2011

Hi! I'm a production master degree student. I'm doing a homework about animation. I must describe how I will organize the production of a shortfilm. But I don't even know how much time it takes to make the popets/characters? How much time does it takes to shoot a short animated film? how much money does it cost to produce the characters? Can anybody help me please.

samuelhayward Posted: Aug 5th 2011

This is a pic from my new film

Wilsations Animations Posted: Aug 10th 2011

Well Done everone

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 10th 2011

@samuelhayward
here is a tip try putting a crease in the eye lids makes a BIG difference

Its only a puppet Posted: Aug 10th 2011

Anyone fancy seeing my paper machete Wallace Grommet and penguin, they are life size and are for a scarecrow competition, maybe they could be entered in the competition lol... By the way total hours worth of work is about 20 so far

Roosterlee Posted: Aug 13th 2011

Oh I would like to see that 'Its only a puppet.' You should enter a scarecrow competions or you could make lots of them and sell them to farmers,to use.

Hazzahoo Posted: Aug 13th 2011

hey im sorta new but my freinds say im great at makig models one of my first models

hope u enjoy

Hazzahoo Posted: Aug 13th 2011
:D

hope u like this vid its gonna be in the competion next month
its called oob

yianni Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

Clay Fighter Posted: Sep 19th 2011

ahahaha he is cool!

Darthplatypus Posted: Sep 27th 2011

check out my fish....:D

harryboy8080 Posted: Oct 2nd 2011

Working on some new models myself. Hoo Rah!

Darthplatypus Posted: Oct 25th 2011

hum that didn't work let me try again....
this is a fish i made...:D

Darthplatypus Posted: Oct 25th 2011

okay check out my Crazy Captain clay!

Darthplatypus Posted: Dec 19th 2011

CRAZY CAPTAIN CLAY

ardman Posted: Feb 9th 2012

no crackers gromit :wallace1

The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Feb 23rd 2012

This is a picture from a project for school which I started about a month ago and recently completed. The final short film should get shown at my school sometime soon. I'll upload on here for the competition when I get the time.

Oh, I doesn't seem to have come up. I'll try again. As you might see (if it works!), they are in the Aardman style, but that's not me being unoriginal, I simply wanted to use a design I knew well.

Well, that one didn't come up either. Ah well, there must be some problems with the site.

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 24th 2012

There must be some technical difficulties CT because we actually CAN see your photos :)
they look very quirky!

The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Feb 24th 2012

Ah, they've come up now. That's good. Thanks CF. As I said before, I know they aren't the most original of characters due to the design which I lovingly ripped off Creature Comforts :) but I really enjoyed animating them.

Purple&Brown Posted: Mar 6th 2012

CrackingToast!? Long time no speak! |-)
Great Models!

Rhian38 Posted: Mar 8th 2012

scuse me to interuupt but do you add ur models to ur creations as well?

The Return of CrackingToast Posted: Mar 8th 2012

Ah, hello again Purple&Brown! Thanks. :)

cavor Posted: Mar 21st 2012

Hi guy's
A couple of weeks ago I got around to animating a puppet I made some time back
follow youtube link below

http://youtu.be/WoOvgnl8PSs

harryboy8080 Posted: Mar 21st 2012

Cavor! Good to hear from you. The animation was great! Scared me at the end. Heh heh.

cavor Posted: Mar 22nd 2012

How are you harryboy? sorry if it jumped you a little

harryboy8080 Posted: Mar 22nd 2012

I've been good.... I haven't been on the forums as much as I used to anymore... But I still come on now and then. I actually worked on some lip sync tests with new models I made, and you can view them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0uOaDcbqc&list=PLDA4068A96E9989CF&index=6&feature=plcp

modelman Posted: Jun 12th 2012

Hey all, check out my first creation if you missed it in last month's competition.

yianni Posted: Jun 14th 2012

wow cavor yeah made me jump at the end

cavor Posted: Jun 29th 2012

Sorry yianni....checked out your videos nice job!!

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: Oct 26th 2012

My Gromit riding his plane! 

Here is my Gromit on Plane!

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Modelman & Wallace&GromitMastermind, your models are both outstanding! I am going to assume you both won the creations competition? Man, it's been a while since I've been here! It's a shame that people barely post in this thread anymore though. This was once the most frequently posted-in thread. Ah well, times change. I recently put a little piece together myself actually. Seeing as I haven't touched a piece of plasticine in 2 years or so, you can hopefully understand why I am a little rusty hehe:

Nathan M Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Wow thats an amazing model of gromit :)

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Thanks Nathan! I am going to assume that you're the same guy as MARLOW_NATHAN?

Nathan M Posted: Dec 18th 2012

Yeah, I changed to the new account Nathan M for a change and to have a more grown up feel to my name rather than having it all in caps 

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 25th 2012

Hazzahoo Posted: Dec 26th 2012

really nice well done

666joshy666 Posted: Dec 26th 2012

Thanks Hazzahoo :)

The Surface Agent Posted: Jan 14th 2013

Hi everyone, I'm new here, I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get an exact replica of one of the characters from the show?, I'd be very greatful for any help

Wallace and Gromit Mastermind Posted: May 4th 2013

@thesurfaceagent- you could buy figurines of i think 8" (iforgot) from aardman store or ebay. but if you refering to real clay models then i dont know. you might want to try sending a personal letter to aardman and request for one. 

djcc Posted: May 6th 2013

Hello i am brand new to the forum and i just wanted to take the time to commend EVERYONE for you amazing talent and creativity!! WOW! Some truly stunning work in this thread!!

cc

TomTom77 Posted: Jun 20th 2013

i like stop motion and made a video with some lego i have

P.S could someone be my friend

samuelmosely Posted: Jul 15th 2013

That's great Hop2it! Well done

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.