Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » PICTURES OF MODELS YOU HAVE MADE

There are 4248 messages in total. Showing messages 251 to 300.
Bitzer the dog Posted: Dec 30th 2007

yer its good isnt it it will be dry for you in the morning lol

Harry Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Sculpey Is Cheeper Than Fimo 2 And Them 2 Say On The Pack How To Bake It

Adventure Quest 111 Posted: Dec 30th 2007

do they say on the back how 2 bake it

Harry Posted: Dec 30th 2007

Yup

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

Teeth?;)

Mark the shark Posted: Dec 31st 2007

TEETH?! That was a reply to Conty.:)

conty Posted: Jan 1st 2008

well, didnt turn out quite how i wanted so im going to have another go later, tricky stuff:)

J-Snake Posted: Jan 1st 2008

A tip to all Stop Mo animaters... this is a trick where you can find out exactly how many pics you need to take for a seane.

now you say...
one... the time it took you to say one was six frames worth or pics.

ok now say...
one-thou. that would take 12 pics

one-thou-sand =18

one-thou-sand-one =24 pics. so one thousand one would be one second worth of pics.

so say you want your puppet to move his arm frome the bottom of his body to the top. then get out of your chair and you your self move your arm frome the top to the bottom of your body while you do it try to do it in that the time it takes you to say one. if you did it you made a really fast movement that did not look that normal thats how your pupet would look if you only took 6 pics so then say one-thou while doing the same thing you did before... now that was much more normal that just saying one. you can apply this to anything. but say if you have a long movement then video yourself then apply the one-thou-sand-one rule to it while you wach yourself. i hope this make sence and will help you i know it has helped me =D

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

That's great help, J-Snake. How do you work out the dialouge thing?:)

J-Snake Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

thanks mark the shark. i have not worked much with talking yet. but i learned that trick frome mark spess'es dvd "How to Animate Puppets 2 DVD Set" that he sells at his web site www.animateclay.com and in that dvd he also explanes how to make you puppet look like its talking. i really really recmond it but if you are not from the U.S.A. then i not shure if it will work on your dvd player because we use a difernt kind of DvD player. but i would still go to the site you can even ask mark himself on the form if you want. hope this helps

jordan Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

anymore model pictures hasnt been any in awhile im still making mine got some more brown newplast today! first new character for my film to have legs made!. i think i just made this thread go to 260 replys. its teh best thread in General Chat i think that due to that everyones tips and stuff is helpfull and see what everyones like modelmaking.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 2nd 2008

I can't upload my characters because one of them's not finished and the camera's broken!:)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Hi conty or Carvor or both please please can you tell me how you make hands because mine always look ridiculous please help me and quick for i am making Wallace right now:-(

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Yeah, I need help on hands too!:D

cavor Posted: Jan 4th 2008

Modelmaker93 with Wallace I worked from a scaled photo which I traced the hands and made card templates, I then flattened out the plasticine to the desired thickness then cut around the templates, to finish of I used a cocktail stick to round and shape the fingers.
Check out Template in this link
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/download/1/208/58312

Wow, fast reply!!!;)

conty Posted: Jan 4th 2008

if you want to do it quick, make a mitten shape (you know a glove without fingers and just a thumb), then slice into where the fingers should be and smooth off, hey presto a hand!!!;)good luck:)

Thank you, Conty!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Wow, this must be the longest thread ever!;)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Thanks conty thant's what i did this is the finished product the hands are on Wallace. These two pleople are for my new film called wallace and gromit Picknick. I am making all the props, They are really tricky

Sorry about the Picture Qaulity I had to use my computer camera.

Oh yeah thanks Cavor as well:)

conty Posted: Jan 5th 2008

modelmaker great job they look fab, welldone:)

J-Snake Posted: Jan 5th 2008

this is a modle i just made of the master chief frome the Halo vid games

conty Posted: Jan 5th 2008

cool, i play that game too, nice model:)

thanks conty. i didnt really put that much time into makeing it but i thought it was kinda cool

cool model. Keep up the good work, Unfortunatly i havn't got an Xbox 360 but i know about Mater Cheif. My brother has got one but he never let's me on it.:'(

Cavor How big is your wallace?? And Conty have you ever made wallace and gromit if not pleae do and but it on the Your creations page and this one when you have finished?

Harry Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Whats That Pic From?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Did you ACTUALLY MAKE THAT, Modelmaker?

No sos i just felt like putting it on i ain't that good of a model maker lol it is from the Exhibition website,

cavor Posted: Jan 5th 2008

Modelmaker my version of Wallace is 10" tall.
Your characters are looking fab Modelmaker.

Great model j-snake it reminds me of the Thunderbirds when they wore special suits to go into burning buildings.

thanks modelmaker and cavor. um...what were the thunderbirds?

conty Posted: Jan 6th 2008

yes ive made wallace and gromit, though wallace has broken and fell apart, ive still got gromit though, maybe i will post some more later, just busy drawing, making some other models and messing with my christmas stuff!!! j-snake thunderbirds where string puppets that were really popular years ago, before our time, but still it was good back then;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Thunderbirds were big rockets that the Tracy Family rode around the world and saved people. Yeah, they were string puppets as Conty said. I'm looking forward to seeing them Conty!:)

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 6th 2008

Hi J- snake this is a picture i found of the thunderbirds

When you watch the program you can actually see the fishing line they use lol

Oh yeah Conty Where did you get the pictures from for making your vicar?

i played the dvd of curse of the ware rabbit and got it from there, you could always copy and paste or drag and drop my model that i done from this web site, and use that as a guide, hope that helps:)

How did you copy and paste it from the DVD?:)

J-Snake Posted: Jan 6th 2008

o ok thanks conty i have never heard of them before were thay an england show because if they were then that would explain why i never heard of them because i live in the U.S.A.

i didnt copy and paste from dvd, i froze different frames of the vicor to see what he looked like, but its not idea its alot easier if you have a picture in front of you that you can quickly look at :)

Hi thanks for the pic my model doesn't rreally look like yours he kinda looks like this vicar from a show called father ted i am waiting for the batteries on my camera to chage so then i can upload it.

Thanks Conty. Good luck, Modelmaker93!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 9th 2008

My camera is nearly finito!:D

claymo Posted: Jan 9th 2008

nice one sharx

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 9th 2008

Thank you.

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 12th 2008

yippy i might be starting a band here is our Album cover

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 12th 2008

Awesome! A real band! Me and Leopard are making a real movie (in pre-production). See it at the General Chat section!;)

conty Posted: Jan 13th 2008

good luck with the band modelmaker, its great fun being in a band:)

jodyblue1 Posted: Jan 13th 2008

hi

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.