LATEST NEWS » A MATTER OF LOAF AND DEATH COMES TO BBC ONE THIS CHRISTMAS

There are 114 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 100.
Minnie the Pooh Posted: Dec 4th 2008

I just watched AMOLAD from the Australian broadcast, and I've noticed something funny about Gromit in one of the scenes. Do you see anything missing from Gromit's tush?

Poor Gromit!

jordan Posted: Dec 5th 2008

what on earth surely somebody noticed while animating!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 5th 2008

I agree, jordan! The continuity department should have gone to Specsavers... I hope the Almighty Nick P doesn't hit the roof over this - I would if it was my picture/work but, having said that, there ARE more important things in life - and in the world - that cannot afford to be overlooked, but so often are, in these very troubled times.

P'raps Piella was trying to shake up and down like a piggy bank for change/evidence and his tail fell off! Tee-hee...a Manx moment.

... or is it a case of spot the deliberate mistake?

PS: Cracking tush, !

Chocachoc Posted: Dec 6th 2008

Poor Gromit. I hope she doesn't hurt him aswell as fluffles!

Seb Moderator Posted: Dec 6th 2008

I think 8:30pm is quite late isn't it? It's like the Strictly Come Dancing results show - for really young children that's too late. Still, it is Christmas day. It goes Doctor Who, something else, Wallace and Gromit I presume.

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 6th 2008

Well, Seb - the kiddiewinkies might be too excited to go to bed and are allowed to stay up...

... or their mams and dads could record it for them to see AMOLAD on St Stephen's Day/Boxing Day morning!

Tea-hee!

Zzzzzzzzz

Sock Eye Salmon

Chocachoc Posted: Dec 7th 2008

Hahahaha! TEA-hee!

Your jokes are never ending!

Cameronl Posted: Dec 7th 2008

Nick Park will be on Blue Peter this week and you can leave Questions for Nick Park on the CBBC Message Boards!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbcbbc/F11874762?thread=6107458

GET THEM IN AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE!

pennypcker3322 Posted: Dec 7th 2008

Is this show going to be on BBC America as well?
Thanks,
pennypcker3322

cinders1 Posted: Dec 8th 2008

just seen wallace and gromit on the front cover of the radio times, wwaaahhhooo im pleased to see our faithfull duo on the cover, well done everyone involved. great stuff!!!|-)

jills Posted: Dec 8th 2008

"Cracking tush, !" hehehehehehehehe!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 8th 2008

I truly agree, cinders1, my ole flower! It's going to be a fab Christmas on the telly with our friends W&G and I'll have to buy another cuttings book for the relevant articles.

Don't forget your TV Times either, petal - the exclusive interview with The Almighty Nick P ;)

Yes, jills, I could not resist! |-)

Imagine the t-shirts with "Cracking Tush, !"

They'd sell like hot cakes - from Top Bun! :D

cinders1 Posted: Dec 10th 2008

aahhh right thanks josephine i havent seen the tv times yet. but its the one i usually buy, i will add it to my shopping list|-)

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 10th 2008

No worries, cinders1, my ole flower! I've asked my favourite newsie to save it for me...and I'm looking forward to the Radio Times, too! Are you organising your Christmas Dinner cooking around the W&G schedule...or are you hiring Jamie Oliver to do the honours? Tea-hee!

I love the RT for the radio listings - other mags are more focused on telly progs - but the TV Times has always been a decent read. When The Almighty Nick P was on the South Bank Show, there were at least 3 listings mags in the house with him in it...all in order to build my collection, which is full to bursting at the mo... ;)

cinders1 Posted: Dec 11th 2008

Got a house full, but like it or not all party games eating and chat will come to stop for W&G. weve all been looking forward to it for ages. i dont get stressed at christmas i love it so i wont be needing jamie oliver though a naked cheifs not a bad idea come to think of it, maybe put one on my christmas list, though im not sure mother in law will approve!!!! heheehe:D how about you, you out for dinner or slaving over that stove?;)

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 11th 2008

Right, Santa - one Naked Chef on the sleigh...

Oh, I'm doing my Gordon Ramsay/Nigella Lawson hybrid turn this Christmas, as I've done for the past few years - this is the second Christmas without my beloved Gran.

It's strange but I find Christmas cooking liberating as the kitchen is my domain and I drive away the awkward squad (Go away! Begone! Do One! Take a Hike!) Know what I mean? Nutmeg Blue, my beautiful dog, goes into Loyd Grossman mode with her taste testing (ever watched Step Up To The Plate? Loyd reminds me of Meg). But the washing up will be left in the sink for our heroes!

I hope your Meg is looking forward to Christmas, too!

dundalkhon Posted: Dec 11th 2008

All I want for Christmas is to be able to view the new W&G! Too bad for us Yanks. I guess if I were an auto exec I could wing my private jet to London to catch it on BBC One. I hope we get to see it on this side of the world soon. Merry Christmas everyone!

cool chris Posted: Dec 12th 2008
8)

cinders1 Posted: Dec 12th 2008

nice one josephine sure to bring a smile to mother in laws face, perhaps i will get him to serve8) hehehe!!!! naughty naughty, i must behave|-)

sounds like your a bit of a nigella yourself josephine, with meg your trusted taster. and yes i think i know what you mean the kitchen being your domain, mine is too. oh is it too late to put a few of those heros on santa sledge for me? i am a bit short on those christmas day;)

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 13th 2008

Hello, my ole flower! Now then, now then, now then... room for more, Santa?!

Here goes...

A free "beep!" machine comes with your Gordon Ramsay-o-Matic ... batteries included!

Sock Eye Salmon

Able Alex Posted: Dec 13th 2008

I think that the Wallace and Gromit film will be really good!

thetopbun Posted: Dec 13th 2008

Katie did you see what Minnie the Pooh spotted!!!:O Uh oh Nick Park will go crazy! *Backs away slowly*>:-)

cinders1 Posted: Dec 13th 2008

oohh your funny josephine, but i wont be needing a bleep machine for gordan ramsey, i see him and change channel, there hes gone... done....and dusted.....:D

Gromitfan115 Posted: Dec 13th 2008

I Can't wait for this!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 13th 2008

Good one, cinders1, my ole flower! Piff paff puff!! Sorted!

What else can Santy Clause send you?

Sock Eye Salmon
En Croute to Top Bun

woofit134 Posted: Dec 14th 2008

its gert that wallace and grmit are back.

tuam boy Posted: Dec 14th 2008

cant wait to see it elven days to go

janetplanet Posted: Dec 15th 2008

cant wait to see it !!!

ceira_rider Posted: Dec 16th 2008

sooo... does ANYONE know if it will be broadcast on BBC America??? i can't wait until 3/09 for the dvd!! yikes!

mario128 Posted: Dec 17th 2008

go on youtube and type in wallace and gromit a matter of loaf and death

mario128 Posted: Dec 17th 2008

and i seen it on the internet on youtube its cool

therevills Posted: Dec 18th 2008

Hey everyone...we have already seen it...it is brilliant!! We live in Australia and it was aired on December 3rd here :)

I thought the UK would have got it first too...

You are all in for a treat....it was just so good!!

wendoline07 Posted: Dec 18th 2008

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. oh wait i already posted that lol.

woofit134 Posted: Dec 18th 2008

i am so looking forued to chismas day

crackersandcheese Posted: Dec 19th 2008

I'm looking forward to christmas day too:D

jemkam Posted: Dec 22nd 2008

Did you know you can download Wallace and Gromit wallpapers, screensavers and a mini-video to your mobile here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/m/

Fawks Posted: Dec 22nd 2008

I'm gonna record it!!!!

GREAT NEWS

kukai13 Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

When are Americans going to get to see it? Will it be on BBCA? If they don't show it in America I will be very, very sad.:'(

thetopbun Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

Mmm but I know where you can see it! Stupid Australian! No offence cos they might not be Australian but someone uploaded it! And it has ABC1 A style which means Australian style...

Ursrut Posted: Dec 24th 2008

I just found that they are showing A close shave, the wrong trousers and a grand day out on G.O.L.D . At 5:00pm on channel 110 ( sky)

thetopbun Posted: Dec 24th 2008

Thanks Ursrut!

Bearotic Posted: Dec 24th 2008

Boo hoo... Wish us Yanks in America could at least watch the trailer. (sniff) :'(

But can't wait to see the new movie!

Joel Posted: Dec 25th 2008
:D

I love Wallace and Grommet. I could not contain myself when I saw it on BBC1 this evening. I was screaming, shouting, laughing, jumped up and down, on the edge of my seat, eyes wide open. Absoulately glued to the TV not able to move, and all for the love of a Matter of Loaf and Death.

Can not wait until my mum takes me to London musuem to see Wallace and Grommets inventions.

Joel Posted: Dec 25th 2008

A huge THANK YOU to all the team who have worked extremely hard - another magnificant masterpiece.

Mooneyman Posted: Dec 25th 2008

I'm sorry, but i found that nothing short of utter genius. And I mean that!
It was hilarious, kinda cute, and just plain funny. Pure British humour back on the box!

thetopbun Posted: Dec 25th 2008

Wooh! Remember on New Years day if you missed it!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Dec 25th 2008

Roll on the DVD/Blu-Ray!!!

Ursrut Posted: Dec 26th 2008

I know i can't wait for it to come out on DVD, ours is broken, so we'll have to get that sorted.
It was brilliant. 200% perfection!

thetopbun Posted: Dec 26th 2008

Yeh! March is like an angel! That is when it is released on DVD/Blu-ray!

wendoline07 Posted: Dec 26th 2008

Omg I saw it yesterday! It got the most views- 14 million people watching on Xmas Day. How cool is that? And yes it is a cracking film. Love it :D Well Done Aardman =D

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.