Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WHICH CELEBRETY DO YOU COMPARE WALLACE AND GROMIT.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 3 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 3.
gromit9 Posted: Nov 1st 2008

you can compare any charecters from any wallace and gromit films. for example, the techno trousers and feathers mcgraw from the wrong trouses, preston the bulldog and shaun the sheep from A close shave,The cooker from grand day out,hutch and lady tonington from the curse of the were rabbit etc.You could do more charecters and compare them to celebs. so choose any charecter from wallace and gromit and compare them to celebs.
good luck.;)

DancingShauny99 Posted: Nov 1st 2008

I think Wallace is like John McCain and Gromit is like my dog named Gromit(he goes everywhere so he is a celebrity)

FlufflesRocks-xx Posted: Dec 26th 2008

Hmmmm, tricky!
Walace... are there any bald celebritys? Hmmmm,Gromit I can see him being like... David Krum... thingy... Charlie Eppes in Numb3rs!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.