Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » MY REVIEW ON A CLOSE SHAVE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
DancingShauny99 Posted: Nov 1st 2008

Ok,

Name: Close Shave
Creator(s): Aardman
Favourite Character: Shaun
Least Favourite Character: Wendoline
Favourite Part: Hmm,so hard to choose,I can't decide!
I recommend this film to all and I really hope you watch it.It is a great film but I think The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit is way better.

plasjas Posted: Nov 3rd 2008

DS99 their are sooooo many threads on this subject you didn't even review it also don't create a thread that will get no replies

prickly_hedgehog Posted: Nov 3rd 2008

i think this was a nice review, none of them were sorted out by subject like this. but i guess you could've posted this on another thread but sometimes its hard to remember.

DancingShauny99 Posted: Nov 8th 2008

plasjas,I am allowed to make another thread + I did reveiw it!
And prickly,it is hard to remember.

Rioley Posted: Nov 27th 2008

i also liked the film but i kind of liked wendoline. she is quite nice to wallace:-|

Rioley Posted: Nov 27th 2008

ps i also liked were rabbit. it was very funny.
:D

wallace and gromit fan no1 Posted: Dec 3rd 2008
:)

it is a good film and so is curse of the ware rabbit, also i would also agree that my least favorite charactor in it is wendoline

iantimothy Posted: Dec 3rd 2008

i love COTWR and ACS so its hard to pick between them, i think COTWR has alot more jokes and little funny stuff, but i think ACS has more charm, and its still very funny, but i really dont think i could pick one favorite W&G film, but ill just have to wait til christmas, i might have a new fav

fluffles the poodle Posted: Dec 29th 2008

i would like wendoline but she doesnt like cheese-not even wenslydale, so u know its hard to like her,besides lady totington is more suitable for wallace

lee-enfeild Posted: Jan 12th 2009

loved it

mooncheesegromit Posted: Jan 13th 2009

a close shave is so good

619 Posted: Jan 18th 2009

You tell them Fluffles the poodle;)

GROMO FAN Posted: Feb 28th 2009

I havent seen a Matter of Loaf or Death so it is hard to compare Close Shave to it. But out of all the other ones I've watched I can't decide which is better. I really like the twist with As a small child it totally blew my away that he was a robot not an actual dog! captured my heart and Gromit, wow I wish I had his aeroplan! and he did a good job defeating preston!! Well done Gromit !!!
Wallace was his normal self, creating diaster and adding to the tension which was just what Wallace should do! I loved it along with the Grand Day Out and soooo many others

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

Wendolene was a lovely character! So nobody likes her just because she was allergic to cheese?! That is not very fair!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.