Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » MAKING YOUR OWN WALLACE AND GROMIT FILM.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
gromit9 Posted: Oct 27th 2008

In your film you can make your own town and charecters. Me and my buddy Plasjas[website account name] are working on one . and its called Wallace and Gromit: The enchanted night. The charecters are Wallace,Gromit,Feathers McGraw,Ozzy [were- squrriel and has powers unknown.also his powers give him the abilty to shape-shift, teleport and fly etc.],preston the bulldog and other charecters.[i will mention some others when i think of some more.so know its your turn. tell me about your film and how it getting on.
good luck.;)

DancingShauny99 Posted: Oct 27th 2008

cool!sounds good!

i don't make films:'(

gromit9 Posted: Oct 29th 2008

i have changed my film title and its called Wallace and gromit in: The curse of the unknown.

osmangazali Posted: Nov 22nd 2008

wait a minute! can you tell some about how you make the characters and other stuff? i want to make my own too?

thnx!
:)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.