YOUR REVIEWS » SHOULD WALLACE SETTLE DOWN WITH SOMEONE?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
crackin cheese Posted: Oct 27th 2008

Should wallace settle down with someone because twice already we have seen wallace have love intrests.In a Close Shave he had Wendolene and in Curse of the Were-Rabbit he had Lady Tottington so I ask should Wallace settle down with someone.

crackersandcheese Posted: Oct 27th 2008

good thinking, i think he suited wendoline better than Lady Tottingham but I'm not the one to decide. Well maybe in the new film there will be another woman!!!???

jills Posted: Oct 27th 2008

It sounds like there is in fact a new lady for Wallace in A Matter of Loaf and Death. If Wallace did settle down for good I wonder if Gromit would feel left out

crackersandcheese Posted: Nov 13th 2008

I think that if wallace did settle down with sum1 then his girlfriend (or wife if they got married!!!) shud have a dog too so gromit wudn't feel left out like Jills said!!!

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 13th 2012

I thing he should find a nice girl who found and adopted fluffles

smith122 Posted: Jan 21st 2013

I would like to settle down and meet someone nice but my heart has been broken .

TerCla10 Posted: Apr 22nd 2013

are you a guy bc im a girl :)

fatcatpark01 Posted: May 25th 2013

')"> gromet did had a love interest in loaf and deth

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.