Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » HOW DO YOU GET A NEW AVATAR

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
crackin cheese Posted: Oct 27th 2008

please help how do you get a new avatar please help im sick of my old 1

crackersandcheese Posted: Oct 27th 2008

go on google and click on images. then find a picture you like and click on it. then click on full size image. when it loads right click it and press save picture as. save it and then go back to w and g websit (wallace and gromit website) go on your profile and click browse. upload the avatar.

lee-enfeild Posted: Jan 13th 2009

what he sead

thetopbun Posted: Jan 14th 2009

You need to wait 24 hours if it doesn't work...

Wallace&Gromit&FeathersMcGraw Posted: Feb 13th 2009

Go to downloads on this website, go to chat icons, right click, or hold control and click(if you have a mac) and choose save, or save as..., create a name, save it onto the desktop, go to your profile, choose "choose file" and upload a new one. there will be a picture of your old one, saying delete this avatar, click that and do update avatar.
Hutch for president.
I'm outy y'all.(just kidding).

the mag Posted: Oct 30th 2010

i had a lot of trouble with my avatar.

the mag Posted: Nov 1st 2010

but it is easy. al you have to do is find a picture online and right click and select save as.
it will save and when you go to you profile go to you avatar thing and select brows.

jestem michal Posted: Nov 18th 2010

i had a problem to :'(:'(

evastar7 Posted: Jul 28th 2011

how i got mine is i went on google typed in what i want .....IMAGES click on the photo right click send to place the image somewhere you can find it close go on this website click on your name at the top of the screen then then click edit profile scroll down ......

final browe click your images then upload changes in profile

hope this helps ;)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.