Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » IF YOU HAD TO MAKE A CHARECTER TO GO IN WALLACE AND GROMIT WHAT WOULD IT BE.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
gromit9 Posted: Oct 19th 2008

the charecter could be a hero or villian. If you got a picture or video of your charecter could you please put it on.

gromit9 Posted: Oct 26th 2008

i am still working on my charecter.:D

thetopbun Posted: Dec 13th 2008

Urmm I don't know really... Urmm I will see if I can come up with some stuff! I am currently doing some lip-sync with Wallace so I can't make models really because I am still testing! If anyone wants to see my best/3rd so far then just leave a comment on here! :D

Gromitfan115 Posted: Dec 13th 2008

Grutch: he is a cross between Gromit and Hutch hehe :)

thetopbun Posted: Dec 14th 2008

Here is a thing that I have done with some lip-sync! It is a .dv so I don't know if it will work...:O

huh where is the file? Darn! You can't see it then! I'll see if I can send it as a .mov!:-(

I'll see if it works now... I know he has no arms! .avi?

Hehe? Will it work? Yay! I want feedback! Including you Jordan!

SavedbyBishop Posted: Dec 14th 2008

Star-A female dog in a lot of my stories who Star and Gromit are boyfriend and girlfriend. She looks like Gromit and she is the same kind of dog like Gromit but has eyelashes and a purple bow wrapped in her ears

thetopbun Posted: Dec 15th 2008

Where is your feedback SavedByBishop! And Star sounds cool!

timmythesheep848 Posted: Dec 23rd 2008

in a matter of loaf and death there is going to be a girl dog like star!

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 26th 2008

mr Johnson-a presenter of the tv show 'amazing inventions'. he gets wallace to show off his new invention on the show,but it turns out to be a evil plan for johnson's boss,who is someone every w&g fan knows,to steal wallaces inventions and get rich by calling them his own.

mr johnson is going to star in my new wallace and gromit film,and i think you can guess his boss. pics soon

FlufflesRocks-xx Posted: Dec 26th 2008

Character Name: Lizzie Kipper
Type: Goodie!
Species: Human
Live: London (Two doors from Walace & Gromit)
Abilites: Cleaning, decorating & making things look presentable.

Lizzie Kipper is a maid that lives two doors down from Walace and Gromit,Walce highers her to take care of the house when he's away on inventing trips and so on; Gromit likes her as she treats him and Fluffles well. Her enemie must be her evil mother who wants her to work full time in the house so she can be rich.
I have no photo but if she was a actor/human being in real life I'd say she'd look like Anne Hathaway!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.