Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » OLD SHAUN OR NEW SHAUN?

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 67 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 67.
gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 21st 2009

I never knew Shaun could knit? I thought he was just knitted!;)

ajmole Posted: Nov 24th 2009

What do you mean as in 'old Shaun'? Do you mean the one from A Close Shave?

wallyfans Posted: Dec 1st 2009

Old Shaun by a long shot.

1908 Posted: Dec 9th 2009

I like them both

mmasonghi studios Posted: Dec 30th 2009

Uhh IDK :'(:-(

timmytwo Posted: Jan 10th 2010

OLD SHAUN! He's taking over W&G. Making them seem like losers. Bring back old shaun! old old

nam man06 Posted: Feb 17th 2010

shaun changed because he grew up! this is like shouting at my mum because im growing up! accept people for who they are! not wether theyre cute or not!

Clay Fighter Posted: Mar 2nd 2010

definately old shaun!!
he hasnt grown up....even though there are many years between each installment doesnt mean there are many years in the plot line

kiwisheeplover Posted: Dec 26th 2010

The attraction in the old Shaun the sheep was definitely in its simplicity, which is the reason South Park is still so popular! If we wanted to watch perfect commercial productions, we'd watch American sit-coms all day. The old adage keep it simple stupid still applies, hopefully people will support your petition and more importantly Aardman will listen to them!!

Calls Posted: Jul 8th 2011

Sorry I like the new Shaun better!

masha72981 Posted: Jul 20th 2011

I prefer old aswell, but with new Shaun its easier for Aardman to create storylines as he has more personality and is more of a 'leader' I still want old Shaun back though!

alibongob Posted: Jul 28th 2011

whicht 1

puppylove Posted: Sep 6th 2011

i really dont care.to me they are both just fine.oakes i think you are beeing a little dramatic, nick knos what he does.but what do i know right,i havin seen shaun in a cartton in 3 or 4 years.maybe they shoud use the orinal shaun in another wallace andgromit movie or short film.i know alot of caracters that have doble personality in different projects.sometimes they getbetter and sometimes worst and you get really angry with peaple but thats life.

puppylove Posted: Sep 6th 2011

sometimes they get even rid of your life hero you have no idea how much i sufferd when danny phantom was expeld from nickelodion:'(:'(:'(

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 23rd 2012

i think i prefer old shaun but i still like the newer one

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.