Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 20 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 20.
joshua2 Posted: Nov 17th 2007

wandg bisketswhy dont aardman make a wallace and gromit cookery book it seems a good idea to me

concon Posted: Nov 17th 2007

yeah i would buy it:D

springwizard Posted: Nov 24th 2007

So Would I. Expecialy since I'm learning to be a chef someday and am always on the look out for new and interesting recipes from around the world. I hope that is such a book is introduced to the market,I would like for it to be availible to be ordered through the post office by American WANDG fans as well. All In favour of this,say AYE!

hannahwilson102 Posted: Oct 5th 2008
:-(|)

so what is .it i do not get. but it could be good because i want to be a chef one day to buy it you need to tell all of the people that come here to this site.|-)

plasjas Posted: Oct 5th 2008

nathan m did a good one

jills Posted: Oct 5th 2008

Nathan M did make a very cool cook book, which you can find on General Chat.

I believe there was a recipe book put out for Curse of the Were-Rabbit, and there is to be another coming out next year with the A Matter of Loaf and Death theme. Someone also in General Chat mentioned that this would be coming out :D

Oakes Posted: Oct 6th 2008

by the way all of you, there is a wag cooking book, thers one with cakes, buns, and biscuits innit so buy that if u want

agnes Posted: Oct 7th 2008

sugest some other also..anyway thanx for that information..
===================================================
agnes

[url=http://www.digitaltransitions.com]digital backs[/url] [url=http://www.raleighdentist.com]family dentistry raleigh[/url]

warne008 Posted: Oct 8th 2008

Hai,
Cooking is my best hobby.It is so easy,it gives good nature. I want books about cooking of buns,biscuits and any bakery food.Please provide details.
===============================================
warne008

jills Posted: Oct 10th 2008

Hi, the new w&g recipe book won't be published until April, so we have to wait!

Oakes Posted: Oct 22nd 2008

warne if u want the wallace and gromit cook book, then search on amazon for it, i got one for my birthday from there just a week ago!

scouseproud Posted: Feb 15th 2009

hello ppl am new just popped in to say hi am just browsen around................:-X

shelly11 Posted: Feb 18th 2009

Thanks that will be on my birthday list!

I know you can get Wallace and gromit cooking bits to, oven gloves, aprons etc as they had a competition on here before Chrismas with them. Im just trying to find out where to buy them!!!!

Let me know if you know where I can get some and I'll let you know if I find out first.

shelly11 Posted: Feb 18th 2009

I found it!!!
Its on Pyrex's website! They are giving away free W+G cooking bits!
I think I'll get it for my mum for mothers day and then steal the bits! Take a look http://www.arc-international-cookware.com/en/op/walace-gromit/walace-gromit.php

M x

jills Posted: Mar 6th 2009

Hope you enjoy them shelly11, they're fantastic! I've heard you can also buy them in the supermarkets. You can also send in for an apron with Wallace on it.

I read that the new Baker's Dozen Cook Book came out March 3rd. Has anyone got it?

Bread Posted: Mar 23rd 2009

I hope a Wallace and Gromit Cookery book comes out soon, i would definetely get it!0:)

cheesegirl Posted: Mar 31st 2009

Does anyone know where Wenslydale cheese might be purchased?

opheliaC613 Posted: Apr 27th 2009

I would love to have a Wallace and Gromit cookery book because I love to cook. Always try to vary the recipes a little bit in order to create something new. I have already found a recipe for a Wallace and Gromit cake in this forum but I would like to have more recipes which are similar to this cake. I love Wallace and Gromit.

einstein00 Posted: May 27th 2009

I think that is a really good idea. I think it should have cheesecakes definitely! It should have flapjacks too, I bake them with my mums help for my school lunchboxes, and all my familie's lunchboxes

einstein00 Posted: May 27th 2009

Hang on a sec, is there one already? I didn't know that! Also good for someone making a forum for cooking. Not only girls can do cooking.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.