Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

ARTS, CRAFTS & COOKERY » HI THERE, SOME PLASTERCINE PICS.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 4 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 4.
toastnjam Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

Hi there just posting a photo or two we're all big fans on W&G and my 9 year old daughter loves modelling with Plastercine. Here's a photo of some veg she did with a little bone for gromit. Photo isn't very clear so will take clearer ones but for now here you go.

toastnjam Posted: Sep 2nd 2008

Some rabbits with a mushroom my daughter Saffie made and other bits n bobs. Again apologies for the quality of the photo will take them again in daylight lol.
She loves working with plastercine next thing is to start making some fun backgrounds and a nice scene. I'm not very arty so she has to do all the work lol.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 3rd 2008

Great work - tell your daughter well done! If she is ever inspired to create some Wallace & Gromit art work we'd love to see it in our competition:

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com

toastnjam Posted: Sep 5th 2008

Thanks, will do.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.