Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

W&G FAVOURITES » YOUR PART OF WALLACE AND GROMIT

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
jeanylaser Posted: Aug 29th 2007

mine is the love scene that Wallace fall in love. And Gromit still reading the newspaper.

GromitGirl Posted: Aug 30th 2007

ITS SAD WHEN GROMIT LEAVES HOME AND WHEN HIS POOW MARROW GETS SQUISHED BU I LIKE IT WHEN VICTOR WALKS OFF WITH THE BUNNY ON HIS HEAD

penguin Posted: Aug 30th 2007

Mmmm...don't think you can beat Gromit in his souwester in the rain, cracking annimation

Gromit-Ownz Posted: Aug 31st 2007

when in the telescope wallace want to change the channel but he instead of using the remote which gromit gives to him he fires it through the hole instead and breaks the teley

jordan Posted: Sep 2nd 2007

i love all of them all the scenes

Hutch Posted: Oct 12th 2007

I like it when The Vicor says "Ooh the moon!" and Victor's butt is showing very amusing.

funkycheese7000 Posted: Oct 24th 2007

I love it when HUtch does a Huge BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUURRRRRPPP!

springwizard Posted: Nov 5th 2007

I could swear Mr.Growbag was Irish,with that accent and all.

StuartRead Posted: Nov 18th 2007

For me, it has to be the train chase scene in the Wrong Trousers.

greenbow13 Posted: Apr 4th 2008

I like the part when Gromit was spying on In a box and was walking up too it then he walked away|-)

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 22nd 2008

either the 'a bullet' scene in 'curse of the wererabbit' or the scene where wallace and gromit are making the rocket in 'a grand day out'

619 Posted: Jan 2nd 2009

I like when was fighting with .>:-):D:)|-)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.