Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » THE LOST SLIPPER

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
Douglas Hart Posted: Oct 29th 2007

is the book wallace and gromit and the lost slipper valueble it was released in 1997

dan123 Posted: Oct 29th 2007

dunno

Hutch Posted: Oct 31st 2007

RARE

Josephine Posted: Oct 31st 2007

That book was given to me as a Christmas prezzie - I also have the cassette with the Lost Slipper -performed by Peter Sallis and Greth Armstrong It's really good

springwizard Posted: Nov 1st 2007

Lost slipper? Sounds like Cinderella to me. But Wallace is no "Prince Charming" By any means. LOL!

shaunisgr8 Posted: Nov 1st 2007

Hi springwizard! How are you?
Wallace certainly isn't a prince charming for every woman, maybe for Wendolene.

animation boy Posted: Nov 1st 2007

i would hold on to that.

All of the older wallace and gromit stuff (before they made their feature film) will be worth something in the next decade. 0:)

Josephine Posted: Nov 6th 2007

Yes - I collected small figures of , , , and from packets of Ty-phoo Tea in the mid 1990's - they were stuck onto the side of the boxes so it made it easy for me to pick out the figures I didn't have (I hasten to add that I also bought the packets of tea that they were stuck to). I was told that they are worth a couple of quid...but poor 's ear broke off and I stuck it back on. They used to decorate my desktop computer...And as for those pencil toppers - wow! They are well cool!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.